Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

Screenshot (73).png

rly i dont understand why dont work for me

How are these systems used? Which one for home and away?
Plus is there anywhere I can find the player instructions and set pieces due to me being on xbox? Thanks

How are these systems used? Which one for home and away?
Plus is there anywhere I can find the player instructions and set pieces due to me being on xbox? Thanks

Both teams are just bad!

Dinamo playing with amater formation 4 2 3 1 with 2 holding midfilders who are not capable to control game.

Both wingers completly isolated because because 2 Dinamo full backs are completly bad going forward so there was no any pressure on flanks.

Legia played 3 5 2 and in my opinion the need to have better strikers who have more speed to win this game easily.

Peckart is just to slow!

Both teams are just bad!

Dinamo playing with amater formation 4 2 3 1 with 2 holding midfilders who are not capable to control game.

Both wingers completly isolated because because 2 Dinamo full backs are completly bad going forward so there was no any pressure on flanks.

Legia played 3 5 2 and in my opinion the need to have better strikers who have more speed to win this game easily.

Peckart is just to slow!
Peckhart still manage to be best league scorer last year:), majority of goals he headed in:)
Agree with that the game was poor, hope legia do better in Warsaw;)

I used to love these kind of formations on previous FM's. 💘

going live on twich to test and tweak 3 man striker

live on zlatkovujevic12