Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

1629804545353.png

never ever before beat Juvewntus by this margin in away game

Right now I'm playing with this combination of tactics. I have very good results.
Is the new tactic better than these?

combination is always the best!

you need to use at least 2-3 tactics per season to avoid black periods and drop in performance

all of them are good just depends what type of players you have.

If you not sure do test run

Right now I'm playing with this combination of tactics. I have very good results.
Is the new tactic better than these?
Its all depends on team You have, im testing new tactic now with FC Colegne and getting good results, but have in mind that second tactic is needed at some point.

here my results with Heerenveen in Netherlands! I have yo suggest you that if you want to keep the score try to change the mentality to cautious. i changed always after 65-70 minute and results was excellent! Also sometimes if you have not good results in the row try meaybe to change the tactic to 3-4-3 attacante by Vujevic! play 3-4 matches with this approach and then change it again to 3 playmakers! here my team also has no advanced forward and i played with some players that they are wingers and second role has advanced forward. so imagine if i made some transfers maybe i was on top 2 places.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    875.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    551.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    468.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png