Vuvuzelas to Premier League??

this is a load of **** stop posting ******* **** ok u ******* peado

oh please no :(

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

how mature

how about you stop insulting people? you've posted plenty of **** in your time so you're not one to judge

No thanks. I'd rather they weren't present in the Premier League.

The Premier league fans arnt pathetic enough to take pleasure out of blowing a horn for 90mins :S

Glad he's been banned after that. His comment was really unnecessary and immature.

Pure speculation, but still lol

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/796799/ce/uk/?cc=3436&ver=global

I'm sure you guys would appreciate hearing this noise all the time!!

I highly doubt they would be brought in, especially after the extreme complaints they have had from everybody. We can't do anything about them now because they are part of Africa's way of celebrating the world cup but we can do something about them coming to England.

What English football would actually waste their time doing this, African's only like them because they are cheap.. We can afford real instruments, yay us :D

They won't come to the premier league; they will probably end up trialling them in the Europa League :)

Won't they class as a 'potential offensive weapon' and so not make it past the turnstyles? Even if the person blowing it has no intention of using it as so, I can guarantee that those sitting next to him will not have any compunction about using it as one :)

why not haha, i wonder if johnny 'portsmouth football club' westwood will get someone to join his band and play one.

The Premier league fans arnt pathetic enough to take pleasure out of blowing a horn for 90mins :S
so you're implying africans are pathetic?!

Last edited: