W63L35's introduction. W63L35.

W63L35

Reaction score
Alright guys. Hope you're all well... Quite difficult username eh?

I've been a fan of FM games since 2008. Most of my life has been wasted on FM... Not much on FM 2009, 10, and 11 though. Which I guess indicates that FM 2008 was my last favourite game where I really felt addicted too.

I've only tried out FM 10 since FM 2008 and to be fair... I wasn't that impressed. However now I'll be looking forward to FM 2012, and I shall definately be buying it.

I live in United Kingdom, was born in Amsterdam. Just completed my GCSE's. I'm a big fan of football and cricket- Arsenal are my favourite team despite the current situation they are in, also a big fan of cricket.

I've got plenty of experience on forums - I've been posting on a Arsenal forum for serveral years - also moderator on a cricket forum where that forum is also a media and most of our quotes are taken by big newspapers so it's quite a big forum as we interview cricket players. So I guess I don't lack experience when it comes to posting and certainly don't label me as a newbie haha.

Anyways hopefully I'll be here for a long time - seems like a alive forum, lovely layout and look forward to posting.

Stay blessed. W63L35.

Welcome to the site, plenty of Gunners on here, look out for the largely miserable posters on here ;)

yo mate. by ur name, it looks like its saying 63 wins and 35 loses. :p

LOL

Welcome dude. Enjoy the site. You'll probably find me whinging and whining the majority of the season-being an Evertonian :'(

Thanks for the welcome guys. It's good to see that I'm not the Arsenal fan here. Appreciated.