Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hello all me again , Be working on something straight forward and normal looking for a change giving myself a break from my strange "Hero style tactics" for a bit.
Thought i would give a go with Bolton Wanderers and get them promoted back to the premiership and i did it first season unexpected .
Well with a straight forward 442 to changed a little here and there and this is what i did --
View attachment 325619

works pretty well finished in 2nd just missing out winning title scoring 83 goals --
View attachment 325621

Going to give them a good go in the premiership and see what i can do .

View attachment 325622

Will keep you informed of my results and progress

link - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7708

anyone who would like to have a look at some of my other football tactics etc have a look here - https://www.facebook.com/FManagerFans?ref=hl

Last edited:
Reaction score
well start of the new season in the premiership not going to well but will give it longer .

Reaction score
Ok all season kicking in and sitting in 8th which is good first season in premiership will upload tactic soon.

Reaction score
Runner up in Championship, 9th in premier with a team of freebies loanees n over the hills. well pleased with this tactic but Bolton just dont have the finances to break into top 6 territory

Reaction score
Runner up in Championship, 9th in premier with a team of freebies loanees n over the hills. well pleased with this tactic but Bolton just dont have the finances to break into top 6 territory
i have found u do really need the money to really push for the top 2 at least , glad it's working for you though mate.