WhitneyBlues

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm attempting to create a new team based on my hometown, Whitney-on-Wye.
We'll start in the lowest league - Blue Square South - but I want to make the wage and budget as realistic as possible. does a wage limit of around 10k sound reasonable?
As for the budget with which i want to build the team, I have no idea as to what a reasonable number is for the BSS.
So, basically, what I'm asking is what a reasonable wage cap, and starting budget is, and whether there is anything I am missing creating my new team. Reputation? Chairman? Facilities?
Thanks in advance for the help :)

Not sure but replicate the club that your taking out of the league. Just copy their facilities,finances and stats? Just an idea

Okay! Do you know if there is a way for me to wait a year and take place of one of the teams moving up into the BSS?

Okay! Do you know if there is a way for me to wait a year and take place of one of the teams moving up into the BSS?

the only way to do that would be to look at who finished bottom, then change their name, info, facilities in FMRTE

So the simplest/most realistic method would be to take the place of Farnborough, Dartford, or Boreham Wood, since they were the teams promoted to the Conference South last year? or would a team near Hereford in fact be in the Conference North? meaning that the teams I would have a choice of promoting would be Boston United, Nuneaton Town, or Guiseley?

Last edited:
if you are refering to me no... at the end of the 10/11 season... look at who is bottom of the BSS table... then go into FMRTE and search for that team... then edit ALL THEIR INFO to suite your team... then save... and sorted