alexthefmkid

Reaction score
just having a late night fm sesh and noticed that my ages are going crazy. ive got a wage bught 1.45m pw so call it roguhly 6 mil a month but when i look at my finance page my player wage bill regularly exceeds 16 mil a month. i'm 50 mil in the red with ac milan, havent bought a player and not signed many new contracts so i think it must be why my finances look so rough

anyone else experinced this

Bonuses, appearance fees etc

Bonuses, appearance fees etc

nope bonuses and appearance fees are separate in the finance section. my player wages shows 99.5 mil so far for the season and i'm only on 16th feb

just having a late night fm sesh and noticed that my ages are going crazy. ive got a wage bught 1.45m pw so call it roguhly 6 mil a month but when i look at my finance page my player wage bill regularly exceeds 16 mil a month. i'm 50 mil in the red with ac milan, havent bought a player and not signed many new contracts so i think it must be why my finances look so rough

anyone else experinced this

Well, well. how realistic is this? :)

Trends & comparisons | AC Milan finance

Extract:

¨One of the biggest, if not the biggest, reason for the cost-cutting is the Milan wage bill. Their efforts in cutting salaries since the nadir of 2011 are evident in the graph, with the €183.806m spent on wages in 2012 representing 55% of the overall turnover for that year, though that was aided by player sales increasing the value of the latter. The UEFA Club Financial Control Body, who assess a club’s ability to meet the Financial Fair Play regulations, have the right to request further information from a club if their accounts show a wage bill that represents more than 70% of total revenue. If you take away the income from player sales from 2012’s total revenue, that wage bill would represent 67% of that figure, so more cutting is needed.¨