gaz12290

Reaction score
I am playing as Bolton and my wage budget has just been cut from £261K down to £50K for second season. The board now say they are "distraught and devastated" about my wage control. Will I get sacked for this? Struggling to cut it that much quickly.

I am playing as Bolton and my wage budget has just been cut from £261K down to £50K for second season. The board now say they are "distraught and devastated" about my wage control. Will I get sacked for this? Struggling to cut it that much quickly.

Do you have no transfer budget to put into your wages to give you some time to sort it out

No. I am also £19million in debt and losing £2.2million per month.

Then I would say you are screwed. Why did/are you loosing all that money , did you overspend the first season ?

The only solution here is to sell all the high earners to cut wages and bring in some money.

Didn't spend anything. They have debts of £1.3 million per month. Just went into administration. and ten point deduction.

Is this in 2012/13 and 13/14 or are you further into the save ?

Yeh 12/13 and just about to start 13/14 season. Should be ok after administration. Any idea how long it takes to exit administration ?

Yeh 12/13 and just about to start 13/14 season. Should be ok after administration. Any idea how long it takes to exit administration ?

That would depend on how you deal with your depts I would say.

If you have not managed to get promoted Id say you re a dead man walking. Even if you have you re still a dead man walking.

Its impossible to manage in the EPL/CHAMPO with 50k wages lets get real. Id start again with BOLTON and mind the finances better (eg by having big friendlies away whenever you have free time etc).

plan is to try and survive championship this season and build good young team whilst hopefully saving money

Look at BOUDJEMAA then he may do a job for you.

Also in youth teams of German top clubs there are a lot of quality youngsters available on free/cheap loans. People like Da Costa (a lb).

This has actually turned into a really challanging scenario. Would you care to upload your save ? I know that lots of people are basiclly craving for these things, I know I do:)

This has actually turned into a really challanging scenario. Would you care to upload your save ? I know that lots of people are basiclly craving for these things, I know I do:)

*********!!!!! (hope you dont have a problem with this word btw:p

Just started with Bolton was already 80k over my wage budget , let the challenge begin!!

I actually got sacked due to the finances and board wanted playoff even with ten point deduction, so no longer have save. Meant to say I was using lfcmarshall update.