Morrow

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to FM having picked it up 2 weeks ago and now enjoying my 3rd season with Leicester City and aiming for the Champions Cup qualification places. Picked up loads of great tips here and learned a lot from the tactics and managers story sections.

Only issue is that I need a replacement left-back asap! Schullp broke his foot and is out for 5 months! I've managed to secure Gibbs for 8Million but I'm unable to offer him the wages he wants. A reasonable 40kp/w.

I have 26mil left in the transfer kitty but I'm unable to move the slider to allow more of the kitty to be used on wages. Is there a hard limit to wages set by the board somewhere that I'm not aware of and if so, can it be changed?

Cheers in advance!

Your club will have a wage structure in place. If you offer him a deal as a Key Player, you'll be able to offer the maximum possible.

Use this with caution though. Come renewal time, your other key players may ask for wages more in line with his salary.

Thanks for the reply, his status was as a backup so that may be the reason.

Thanks for the reply, his status was as a backup so that may be the reason.
There will be a limit on how much you can offer each status. You will be able to see this somewhere in the Finances tab of your club.

There will be a limit on how much you can offer each status. You will be able to see this somewhere in the Finances tab of your club.

Finances --> Salary

Also shows salary commitmens for the years to come, which could be interesting to look at with the idea of renewing player contracts.