bohemak

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hey guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have a problem in my game. I play for small, but pretty fast growing team. After last season I got budget like 10m and wage around 100k/week which allowed me to offer wage 12k. Season started, all go well, finished second in champions league group. Didnt spend a penny from the budget and suddenly now before winter, when I could buy two amazing players I can offer max 5,5k/week???? realy???? can somebody tell me why? awailable budget more than 100k this season highly in profit. My maximum wage in the team is 11k/week and if I try to sing new I can offer same wage as they have... Please help, really need to solve this. This two players [asking only10k/wek] would really improve my team. Thanks[/FONT]

check the finances pages, or the role, can you offer 11k for key players?

thats most weird thing. My wage site say that to key players I can offer 5,5k but for my first team 11k and for rotation 7,2k, but if I try to sign new player as first team I can offer max 5,5 same as for key player

its look like bug, cause when I pushed board to get additional money and made my budget grow to 290k/week [my spendings 80k] now, when I go to finances-wage its says that I can offer only 9.25k/week but first team player 14k and rotation 13, but if I try to sign new player I can offer only 9.25k. Getting bit angry with this game

Last edited: