Danyul

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the **** has happened here?! (see screens)

As you can see my player wages is under 2 mil, which means it should be around 7.5m a month. But so far 28m has been spent and I still have 1 week of the month left!

Probably through ridiculous bonuses..

Probably through ridiculous bonuses..
No as bonuses comes under the "bonuses" section. Which strangely is £0, but maybe that's because I have only played friendlies which wouldn't count as a first team app etc. Besides the team would have to earn 4x their wages just in bonuses. Looking at messi as the highest paid on £275k p/w, his bonuses add up to 50k..

No as bonuses comes under the "bonuses" section. Which strangely is £0, but maybe that's because I have only played friendlies which wouldn't count as a first team app etc. Besides the team would have to earn 4x their wages just in bonuses. Looking at messi as the highest paid on £275k p/w, his bonuses add up to 50k..

Well what about staff wage? Can't imagine that it could amount to £12million but you probably have a lot of staff on very high salaries.

Well what about staff wage? Can't imagine that it could amount to £12million but you probably have a lot of staff on very high salaries.
They're in the staff wages section of finances, around 400k a month which seems about right after adding up their wages. It's only the player wages alone that made this 28m (30m for the month in the end). The next month seems to be going as expected with 1.8m a week.

Did you check it right at the beginning of the game? Maybe it started on like £20M?

Did you check it right at the beginning of the game? Maybe it started on like £20M?
No I didn't, does this normally happen? And what would the extra payments have been for? The previous month/holiday period?

Have you signed anyone? Signing on fees maybe?

Oh wait, just actually looked at the SS, ignore me ;)

No I didn't, does this normally happen? And what would the extra payments have been for? The previous month/holiday period?
Yeah well the new season technically starts in June, so possibly from wage rises/bonuses from the end/beginning of the season. That's all I can imagine. TBH I wouldn't fuss I never look at my finances as long as my wage budget is under control that's all that matters when you're a big team, let alone the richest team in the world.

Yeah well the new season technically starts in June, so possibly from wage rises/bonuses from the end/beginning of the season. That's all I can imagine. TBH I wouldn't fuss I never look at my finances as long as my wage budget is under control that's all that matters when you're a big team, let alone the richest team in the world.
Yeah I guess it's not too big a deal now it seems that it's not happening every month. But I like to get my clubs making a monthly profit too :)

Yeah I guess it's not too big a deal now it seems that it's not happening every month. But I like to get my clubs making a monthly profit too :)
Barcelona will do in due course, whether it's monthly or yearly doesn't really matter anyway seeing as you'll make £100M at the start/end of each season with Champions League and La Liga TV Revenue.