Wage Problem. Please Help!!!

jsmworld

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a big problem which needs an answer.

I am into my first season as Liverpool boss and want to offer Chamakh a contract because he's out of contract at the end of the season. But for some reason, the board will only let me offer him a contract for £6,000 p/w, and nothing higher.

They do not give a reason, the club finances are rated 'Okay', and I am 10k inside my wage budget. Can someone help me so I can offer Chamakh a contract with higher wages.

You need to go into 'Board room' and edit your budgets so you can offer a better wage packet.

I have no transfer kitty left to transfer into wage money.

What

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

what player role are you offering him ie key player / backup try giving him first team or key player that should increase what the board allow.

If I offer him a key player role I am allowed to offer him £6,000 p/w

That's all your board has budgeted for either ask for extra funds or sell some players.

Unfortunately it looks like you spent to much. You are problably in debt too. So they cut it down since you are using most of your current wage budget.

You can never use the full remaining wage budjet on one player's wage. E.g. you are under 100k€/month in wages so you can only offer 40k-60k/month to any player no matter how good or important he is.