DNA8892

Reaction score
I am playing as Portsmouth, been with them for 11/12 seasons and I've had great success with them, winning the premiership multiple times etc. However, the board will not allow me to adjust my wage budget despite the fact we have a balance of almost 200 million, we are under the FPP by about 300 million, the club reported a profit of 450 million and yet despite all of this I cannot offer any player wages above 100k. Any ideas, help or comments will be greatly appreciated as to why this is the case.

I had this problem I think, it occured when I had offered a load of contracts to players and they were waiting on being signed, I think once a few of the contracts get signed it should allow you to adjust it again, and offer more money too players.

Thats the thing I haven't got any contract offers on the go at the moment, I thought it was that too but I havent signed any new players for the first team in about two seasons. I have a few youngsters coming in and thats about it.

Not too sure what it could be then, I'm no expert on FM Finances but it all looks in order to me. Bet that's annoying, tbh im more in awe that you conceded 26 goals all season :p

Not too sure what it could be then, I'm no expert on FM Finances but it all looks in order to me. Bet that's annoying, tbh im more in awe that you conceded 26 goals all season :p
Thanks man, took me ages to get the defence right, in this years fm it is much more difficult for some reason. Once I figured it out though, smooth sailing.