MiiCK

Reaction score
I'm playing as Man City in my 3rd season, got loads of money + wage cash, for example spending 2mil on wages but got 5mil wage budget etc, can offer Christiano Ronaldo a contract but he's asking for £325,000 per week and I can only offer 275,000 max, and he wants £15m loyalty bonus, I can only offer £8.5m, any ways around it? No option to ask board for more cash for wage or transfer...

He's on fire in my save, scoring goals left right and centre, so wouldn't mind any tips on how to sign.. i've tried offering the max I can on everything to get him to sign, but he won't lower demands to what I can offer..

Managed to get the player happy but the agent wants £11m fees and I can only offer £8.5m, any tips? His patience is @ 4, fee @ 15, willingness @ 16..

Nobody's worth that kind of money. I'd just sell them and scout for more upcoming stars.

Lower his contract length by 1 year, that normally works with me. Or add extra bonus' like team of the year or £ per goal, etc.

Use the lock option, so set it as high as you can or are willing to go then lock it, he should hopefully ask for other things like a yearly wage rise etc