D.R.22

Reaction score
How to offer more then 7 K a week to players. ?

Believe me i have alot of budget left. I have more than 400k. But im with NY and i can't offer more then 7 k per week. Although i gave 92k a week to Cannavaro, don't know how i did hat though

Go to your Finances Overview and set all the money to wage.

I have 675 k on wage and im only using 250 k. It's weird

I've had that problem before. I solved by selling my best player i didn't choose to but Barcelona paid 29 million for Modric and my chairman accepted..

Not sure because i was able to offer wages high to a player. And they say my avergae key player is 63k.

Because in the MLS league you have to be under a certain amount of wages for the entire team apart from designated players who can be payed as much as they want. For example Beckham is a designated player, and in your game cannavaro is your designated player. Sometimes you will be able to have two designated players.

Unfortuneatly there is no way to change this and only the board can decide who they want to offer a designated contract to.

okay thank you for your answer. Well thats ****

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:34 PM ----------

can i edit that ?

MLS has a salary cap of £250k per team. Designated players don't qualify against your £250k cap though. These players are like Beckham/Henry/Marquez/etc. They are on their own separate wages.

Ok but can i edit that with the editor or something else ?