DanteCapo

Reaction score
Can someone help me with the wages.

Im currently managing galatasaray doing quite well but when it comes to adding to the squad we have a problem.

Its hard enough being galatasaray and finding good realistic targets, so here i go looking for players with average wages 15-30k , and i find many players.

i got to offer contract for these players and they want like 50k or 60k more then what there current clubs is paying absoulutely ridicous , fair enough if it was a platinum player but come on. how do u find cheap wages for players?

Get a report card of the player first, this will be much easier because your scout/coach will tell you how much wages they want

oh ok thankyou for that

but in the end the players always want more is there a way to stop it?

Perhaps, they belive or actually are moving to a bigger club (Galatasaray) and so believe they deserve higher wages.

First in January go to transfer screen.
Change the filter to contract status. Then the further filter to the right change to expires 6 months. You will get a good chance to get a couple, not many decent players generally at a good wage. Pre sign for the end of the season.

Second scout tons of players, get 5-10 scouts and at the start of the season get the working. Try and vary the net to eastern Europe to S.america. But remember the Foreign rules for Turkey.

I have played Gala before and found it hard at times due to the Foreign rule. But again poach young Turks from the other teams as their is some good players to be had.

Slowly remove your highest paid players or let their contracts run out. Trust me you can find just as good players for less wages. It's all about looking mate. For a league like Turkey you can buy a range of good players and still win the league.

You stay classy......

this will be much easier because your scout/coach will tell you how much wages they want
g.gif

I have found that my scouts almost always greatly under-estimate what a player will want wage-wise. Many of them ask for about 30% more than the highest number given. Of course, I may just have lousy scouts.