Reaction score
i dont understand why managers get wages in the game, like when i get my contract renewed with my club why would i ask for more money as it would just take away from the clubs balance!!!
any thoughts on this?? leave some comments

If you ask for more money, then other clubs are less likely to approach you as they will have to pay a lot of money to compensate your current club. ;)

I always settle for £1 a week at the start, and then increase by £1 each season =]

Does the managers wage come out the total wage budget?

It's smart to set it at £1, because then it doesn't take out as much from the wage budget.

I'm not sure but it will add on to club costs. So take the least you can and you'll be helping out the club :)

i usually do im waiting on barca coming to me but if for definite it does come out the wage budget then it will £1 i'll be asking for.

"other costs" and "matchday expenses" really annoy me

any ideas what other costs are? and is there anyway to reduce matchday expenses?

thanks this helped me as well 'cos i didn't understand either

i like to have it high, so when you go on my info screen, you see i've earned millions. it's also more realistic.

i like to have it high, so when you go on my info screen, you see i've earned millions. it's also more realistic.

Yes indeed. And as well, players in your game need to live of their virtual money and go to the limit coming to money, so do coaches. Reason it's in is because it's realistic cause real life managers need money for food and stuff :) So they like to negotiate a lil bit in life and in this game.

I've been fined quite a lot so my career earnings are quite small XD