lufc_6

Reaction score
I'm currently spending 264,000 of a 448,000 wage budget but for some reason I can't offer a potential player that I want badly more than 31,000.

It's a free transfer so I adjusted my budgets so there's currently 100% of my money is allocated to wages but this made no difference and there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can ask the board to up this cap.

It's a key player contract, is there any way I can offer more. It would be such a top signing if I could pull it off...

i think in you can increase it if you speak to the board.....

What's his requested wage mate? Try adding the highest seasonal landmark goal-bonus, a fine goal bonus and a release clause - very effective way of getting his wages down.

What's his requested wage mate? Try adding the highest seasonal landmark goal-bonus, a fine goal bonus and a release clause - very effective way of getting his wages down.

He's asking for 51,000. I've tried messing with appearance wage & signing on bonus already. Doesn't seem to have much effect.

Do you have any future transfers already agreed? Because the board won't let you spend the wages that are going to them, even though it isn't taking it out of your budget yet :)

Do you have any future transfers already agreed? Because the board won't let you spend the wages that are going to them, even though it isn't taking it out of your budget yet :)

I have one but it's only for 15,000 p/w. I've also got one player with a highest match earner clause so he'll jump up from his current 20,000 contract but it still doesn't add up.

mate try 1 year extension after 20 games this works for me.