Walcott breaks Henry's sprint record

Gatid

Reaction score
Like always had a browse through the official arsenal site and came across this, wasnt surprised by walcott being the fastest arsenal player currently but what you guys think of vela hes fast but surely not one of the fastest right? thought clichy was one of the fastest just a little slower than walcott but guess i was wrong.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/walcott-breaks-henry-s-sprint-record

What do you guys think?

:( Jerome's 7th that is inaccurate :D

Yh i know, wasnt posting it to brag about walcott was mroe surprised about vela being one of the fastest at the club which was strange.

I was not having a dig either mate. I give it to you Walcott is fairly quick.

Ehh, I wish Andy Johnson could run that fast for Fulham, he's certainly lost a turn of pace in my opinion.

I didnt realise AJ was that quick! bledy ****! Pitty hes cack now.

Kenwyne Jones 4th and Bentley 10th that table is inaccurate.:mad:

ronaldo's not faster than walcott ronaldo just has better control on the ball

Walcott's rapid, too bad he doesn't take the ball with him.

True that

Walcott is the fastest in the Premier League, it was even on Sky Sport News before. Can't remember what they measured it in though, might have been the 100m sprint

Walcott can do the 100 m in 9.9 seconds I seen somwhere. Next was Lennon, Agbonlahor and then Kenwyne Jones I think. Stunned when I seen Kenwyne on the list for that, quicker than Ronaldo. I can't remember where I seen it but if anybody can shed a bit more light on it I would be really grateful

If walcott was stronger and more consistent he'd be the perfect striker

im not to sure of that table it seems a bit inaccurate....well very

Seriously, there is no way in **** that's correct. Fabregas > Clichy?

Have you seen Fabregas sprint?

... These guys are pretty **** slow 4.72 sec for a 40?????

And the second link is just stupid, false stats no way Walcott runs a sub 10 sec, 100m, haha especially if his 40 time is 4.72 sec more like 12 sec. He is just too small...

Those Castrol guys more than likely just measured how quickly he ran a couple meters already at full speed, not taking into account acceleration.