Walcott has X-ray on ankle injury

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal winger Theo Walcott faces a spell on the sidelines after suffering an ankle injury in England's Euro 2012 qualifier against Switzerland.

More...

looked like ankle ligaments if you ask me. For me i thought Johnson should have started anyway.

****** England :@

Walcott was just finded his form

Feel proper sorry for him but tbh his ankle went over how can you tell it looked like ankle ligaments :P

on a more serious note hope it aint for too long wuda liked to see him prove he's not just good for a couple of games like he always seems to do... amazing potential poor consistancy but he will improve on that

this is why arsenal or england wont be winning anything soon. just as they are looking good, injury ***** on them. im really annoyed with these circumstances, even if you dont support arsenal you got to give it up for theo, he has been very good recently...

**** Walcott. Defoe's injured :'(

stay on topic, this has nothing to do with spurs

When this popped up on 60 Seconds I actually stood up and complained, as if moaning to the ref for an incorrect call. Typical, really; the only Arsenal player to start an England game gets injured.

theo-walcott.jpg

it does not look good :'(

Unfortunately he was on the end of an accidental collision.

On the other hand, at least it bent the right way, as in inwards rather than outwards. If it bends the other way it is potentially very bad.

Looks pretty bad to be honest. These International games have been the curse of the London clubs so far, glad we didn't pick up any injuries.

To be honest though, the way A.Johnson is playing, I'd have him over Walcott anyway. Blow for Arsenal though.

Looks twisted, at least a month probably. :(

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Looks pretty bad to be honest. These International games have been the curse of the London clubs so far, glad we didn't pick up any injuries.

To be honest though, the way A.Johnson is playing, I'd have him over Walcott anyway. Blow for Arsenal though.

No you didn't pick up any, but two of your players missed the trip through injury XD

Looks twisted, at least a month probably. :(

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

No you didn't pick up any, but two of your players missed the trip through injury XD

Yeah, rather have them treated and rested than have them play and aggravate the injury even further. They both are apparently back now so its alright, glad Cole didn't pick up an injury also.

On the other hand, at least it bent the right way, as in inwards rather than outwards. If it bends the other way it is potentially very bad.
if it bends outwards you are looking at a break and a dislocation

Back