Walcott has X-ray on ankle injury

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K
I did the same thing last Tuesday, im not saying mine went over as much as Walcotts appears to have, as i dont have the benefit of a photo. But it did happen in pretty much identical fashion to Theos.

44753_463134057802_703202802_6414988_7698108_n.jpg

That picture was taken an hour after it happened, it swelled up even more that night, i was on crutches for a while. 1 week later and im walking again, i even played golf today, but football is another 1-2 weeks away i reckon.

That was just me offering a little bit of hope for you worried Gooner fans :)

Last edited:
Hope. As in im already up and about and im planning to play/train within the next 1-2 weeks...

Im sure Theo will receive better medical care than me also, i couldnt ice it on thursday as the missus cooked the frozen peas!

I feel so sorry for Theo. As soon as he is on form; he gets injured again.

I did the same thing last Tuesday, im not saying mine went over as much as Walcotts appears to have, as i dont have the benefit of a photo. But it did happen in pretty much identical fashion to Theos.

44753_463134057802_703202802_6414988_7698108_n.jpg

That picture was taken an hour after it happened, it swelled up even more that night, i was on crutches for a while. 1 week later and im walking again, i even played golf today, but football is another 1-2 weeks away i reckon.

That was just me offering a little bit of hope for you worried Gooner fans :)

Jeez Wolverine cut your toenails.

This is such bad news for Arsenal, he was finding ****** good form and with RVP already out we can hardly afford to lose another attacking influence. ****.

Jeez Wolverine cut your toenails.

This is such bad news for Arsenal, he was finding ****** good form and with RVP already out we can hardly afford to lose another attacking influence. ****.
All down to Chamakh then, who if you ask me couldn't hit a barn door!

Actually Gooners should be happy, Wallcott out for only 2 weeks and RVP out for only 6 weeks this time. :P:P

Back