Reaction score
Just started my 2nd season with Arsenal, want help from experienced users. I have been thinking about using Walcott as a striker, and not right winger, does anyone have good or bad experience of this

hey mate, i have played him through the middle before on 09 and he scored 25+ per season, i would image he would be just as good on 10, defo worth a try as a poacher

He's asking for people's experiences of it, not for what role he should play him as

walcott is one of the best young AMR in FM10.his attribute show that he is good at winger or inside forward.i played arsenal and i'm so surprise that he's so so so good at AMR!!!!he's the most assist of arsenal.i recommend u that it's rare good AMR at FM10.try to using him from right side as an inside forward,if u haven't a taller striker,and he won't let u down.good luck,man!

I play him as a poacher. Im in the first season and so far hes scored 12 goals in 12 games with 4 assists and 4 MoM's....speaks for itself. His natural position is as a striker

I play him as a poacher. Im in the first season and so far hes scored 12 goals in 12 games with 4 assists and 4 MoM's....speaks for itself. His natural position is as a striker

Same here.. started playing him up front when Van Persie got injured.. playing him as poacher alongside Dzeko they won me the prem and Cl in my second season and Walcott kept Van Persie out of the team.. hope they can keep it up now that i go into my 3rd.

i played him in mah england team as a striker was injured for 4 games of the world cup and still came out top goal scorer hes better as a striker than a right winger

i play him as a winger for my arsenal team his pace is deadly and so with that he gets past players with ease and gets countless assists. keep him on the wing i say