Year 1

First Year - Very happy with it - One slight downside. Daniel Gabbidon retired from Internationals

Second year gonna be tough, cause just lost Gunter (3 months), Eardley (2 months) and J.Collins (2 months) all just been injured ouch

Last edited:
there crackin results you might quali for euros im defo not going to lol

Year 2

Second Year - Very very happy with the year - Although Bale virtually did it for me. Superb form.

one sour note - The Welsh FA - very strange!!

Year 3

Third Year - Bale is the king, Without him Wales would be pants. But in the game i got knocked out in the whole team was amazing, I think I could have sneaked it, if I had stayed with eleven men on pitch.

Well i wanted to start a game as national coach and being welsh decided i would try and get Wales into the EC and the world cup.

So far i've got some very odd results -
I've decided on a 442 formation and play defensive whenever i'm away against better teams (which is usually quite often) and then at home use counter against stronger teams. Weaker teams i go control or standard. I pick my team based on club form and give regular international form talks which seems to boost some players.

I've had some bad defeats;
Ghana and Japan in friendlies = 3-0 and 4-2 (both away) after this i decided to take the defensive route.

In the ECQ as you can see i have a good win against montenegro (4-2 away), ground a win out of Bulgaria at home (2-0) and drew with the swiss (2-2) in 2010.

2011:
Four ***. Tournament
Lost to scotland 1-0, scraped a win against N.ireland and got an amazing 2-0 win at Rep. Ireland. I won the tournament by 1 goal and got lucky through other matches going my way.

ECQ:
Lost at home 2-1 to england but expected more goals against me tbh
Then came another two amazing results:
3-2 win against Montenegro at home and then 2-1 win away at England!
Just got swiss and bulgaria left so hopefully my team can grind out 1 win to try and claim second at least. The most important thing is the defensive aspect is getting goals and holding off opponents in most cases.
Friendly:
Spain destroyed me lol. Expected though. 3-0 but they dominated.
Beat Armenia barely 3-2.