HRz

Reaction score
Can someone make me a Wales tactic, please abit fast :)

Read the rules before posting

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-read-before-starting-new-thread-posting.html

On topic: You have to provide more information.Is it a tactic that should emulate the way Wales play today ( or perhaps several tactics as no team uses the same appraoch every game), or is it a tactic that suits the players in the national team? If so, what players have you picked and what year are you in ?

Also, How could anyone possibly make a tactic abit fast for a national team ?. It could not be tested enough..

Oh sry..

Not, just a tactic that can make them win against some big nations like spain and england

I am in 2012, it is for a networkgame

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

GK: Hennesey, Boaz Myhill, Rhys Tayler
LB: Lewin N, Chris Gunter
CB: Ashley Williams, Craig Morgan, James Collins
RB: Neil Eardley, Christian Ribero
DM: Lloyd James, Joe Allen
RM: Jack Collinson, Nicky Adams
CM: Joe Allen, Aaron Ramsey, Andy king
LM: Nicky Adams, Joe Ledley
ST: Sam Vokes, Ched Evans, Steve Morrison

Oh sry..

Not, just a tactic that can make them win against some big nations like spain and england

I am in 2012, it is for a networkgame

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

GK: Hennesey, Boaz Myhill, Rhys Tayler
LB: Lewin N, Chris Gunter
CB: Ashley Williams, Craig Morgan, James Collins
RB: Neil Eardley, Christian Ribero
DM: Lloyd James, Joe Allen
RM: Jack Collinson, Nicky Adams
CM: Joe Allen, Aaron Ramsey, Andy king
LM: Nicky Adams, Joe Ledley
ST: Sam Vokes, Ched Evans, Steve Morrison

Hm, really tricky. What you are asking for is a tactic that will make a team not good enough to play in the EPL to beat two of the best teams in the world. Its like saying, " I am Ipswich/Derby/Blackpool and I want a tactic that makes me beat barcelona". My best advice would be to play a 41221, using a defensive approach and reatain possesion and push up the team. In the match prep, I would go for attacking set pieces to be able to ****** points

I will try that

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Do you know how to use Bellamy as alone striker?

If you would like to play a Narrow Diamond, I think that this one will be rather good