Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok so is this game getting easier or have I mastered Wales lol, qualified fro the qualification group through the play-offs after a very good run of games beating most of the table except Belgium who I took 1 point from 6 , got to play-offs to be met with Italy, drew away without Bale and then won at home again without Bale, by this point im jumping around the living room like I have just won the lottery......... comes to the world cup and I win against China in a 3-2 entertaining game, draw against Colombia , and with only to avoid defeat against mexico another draw was earned...... second round and France were rolled over in a 2-0 win, to get to the groups I was estatic to qualify for the knock out rounds I was high as a kite, and to beat France I was in heaven, I was happy with groups but now i'm in the quarter finals and playing Japan, 1-0 and a boring game but the lads morale is sky high and we are in the semi's......BRAZIL and I decide this is where my world cup ends, played them in a friendly a month before world cup and got battered , the scoreline made it looked like we had some say in the match but in truth we were taught a lesson.....but this was different, we were on a roll and morale was amazing, finished 1-1 and went to pens and we won....WALES were in the world cup final against Uruguay .... won 2-0 with goals from Ashley Williams who btw was amazing all campaign with Ben Turner at CB and a penalty from Neil Eardley.......and Wales are world cup champions.... 2nd in world rankings and wayne hennesey (spelling) golden gloves ..... Gareth Bale best player... didn't get golden boot as a lot of my goals came from defenders/midfield but Steve morison was up there with approx. 4 goals in tournament but winner was Eugene selezynov with 5 goals............................................................So that is my story of wales, im now about to start my qualification for Euro's having been offered the Holland job and a few premiership jobs but turned them down until the Man Utd/real Madrid/barca/Bayern come knocking...if ever......if anyone can tell me how to do screen shots on a windows 7 laptop (dell) I will stick some up but the general ALT F9 aint working

Status
Not open for further replies.