Nice one Redders. It does look real but I wasn'y fooled as I properly read your introduction. Good luck with your story. It looks really promising - I love stories with a twist or special starting angle.

i was only kidding <) (over exaggerating) very well edited though!
lets see some results now!

Despite the fact I am a loyal Newcastle United fan, I cannot stand Joey Barton either, he is a disgrace to football. I do not know how he is still playing for us.
Good read btw. Good luck(H)

BEATH START SEASON WITH BULGARIAN BLITZ
02/08/08

Cowdenbeath new boy Branimir Kostadinov joined the Blue Brazil from Hearts just the day before the season kicked off at home to 3rd division favourites Berwick Rangers and started off his year loan in style.

Named as the only striker in a 4-5-1 formation, it took just 16 minutes for him to make his mark, though with some luck. What looked like a cross from the byline, around 30 yards out snook past the Berwick goalkeeper and nestled into the bottom corner. 1-0.

3 Minutes later Kostadinov got his second with a stunning edge-of-the-box header from a Baxter cross. 2-0.

On 35 minutes, Kostadinov capped off an already impressive debut with a hattrick goal. Tommy Wilson slid the ball in to the young Bulgarian who turned on the edge of the box and slid the ball into the bottom corner. 3-0.

There was still time however for Kostadniov to get his 4th goal with a wonderful solo-effort hit from all of 30 yards. Beath were 4-0 up at half time.

In the second half the game was a lot quieter and ebbed out to finish with a 4-0 opening day victory for Cowdenbeath, and a brilliant debut from 19 year old Branimir.

Kostadinov was joined in the starting line up with fellow debutant Marco Pelosi who joined the club on the same day from Hearts also, for £1k. The signings came after the Blue Brazil created an affiliation with SPL club Hearts on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Very good result there, Branimir Kostadinov looks like he will be a key player for you after his super debut.

Very good read keep the good work up.

good start to the season redders

does your sig auto update?

All will be revealed sig wise. Thanks for the comments so far, glad some are still reading!

BEATH THROUGH TO ROUND 2
05/08/08

Cowdenbeath(p) 3 (4) - (2) 3 Livingston

The Blue Brazil stunned first division Livingston with 3 goals in the first 15 minutes of last nights league cup game. Goal hero from the weekend Branimir Konsadinov grabbed a brace either side of a Derek Fleming penalty.

Livingston pulled one back before the break though Mark Torrance and in the second half Livingston rallied and striker Armand One scored twice to take things into extra time.

After an un-eventful period of extra time the match went to penalties, Cowdenbeath's second penalty shoot out of a relatively young season.

Penalties (Cowdenbeath first):

Mark Ramsay - scored
David Sinclair - missed
Derek Fleming - missed
Chris Innes - missed
Graeme Brown - scored
Raffaele De Vita - scored
Sandy Hodge - scored
Jason Talbot - scored
Marco Pelosi - scored

As a reward the Blue Brazil have been handed a tough away trip to SPL side Aberdeen in round 2 to be played on 26/08.

FORFAR 3 - 2 COWDENBEATH

Cowdenbeath twice came from behind in todays 3rd division tie before losing to a late Darren Brady goal.

With Branimir Konstandinov on the bench due to poor condition, Graeme Brown was upfront on his own. It took only 16 minutes for Forfar to open the scoring with 36 year old Andy Tod heading in from a corner. 1-0.

12 minutes later Beath were level through Graeme Brown. A tidy finish after some decent midfeild work from John Armstrong. 1-1.

Beath took a body blow moments before half time, when Brady grabbed his first of the afternoon after some slack defending, going in at the break Forfar were ahead, 2-1.

Konstandinov was brought on at half time, but didn't have much of an impact. Instead it was midfeilder Stephen Narey who drew Beath level on 66 minutes with a close range tap in. 2-2.

However, that man Brady put Forfar ahead after 73 minutes with a header, and that's how it stayed till the end of the game.

Last edited:
Good job getting Hearts as your parent club. You will get quite a few loan signings from them. Unlucky losing to Forfar. Looks like Bran will bang them in for you this season.