Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
JULY 7TH

images

After winning the Europa League and finshing 5rd in the league, i was really happy with my team performents. My strikeforce are magnificent Degio Folan and Kun Aguero are goal scoring machince. I had just come back from my hoilday in Cyprus, i played Golf, went swimming really good hoilday. First day back i came in the office around about 6:30 am , i sat down and i had read of my expectation, they are achievable. The players came in at 9:00 am but some early and some late today we would just sit down and talk about expectation. After traning i recived a call from the chairman he said to me that Liverpool are talking over a deal over you coming to england. I replied Ok because i was wordless because now i would have a chance to manage in england one the best league in the world , every manager want to manage in england.

After i had talk with the Chairman, i went home because it was getting late, he also said you not coming traning tomorrow, that was quite strange to me. So will i be going to anfiled, also im wondering what to King Kenny. I got home and told my Wife and Kids they where shocked espically my wife. She refused togo to England and said that the Kids won't go to England ethier. I was in a confusing position.

I went to the bedroom and turn on the coumpter and went on the Sky Sports News Website, Kenny Daglish took the Celtic job and he had this to say Im sorry to all the Liverpool fans but i need to go help my home club they are in trouble and if i dont help them they will sink im really sorry to Liverpool fans they are the best fans in the world im sorry i have to leave. Just then some caught my eye it said Liverpool and Atletico Madrid have reach a agreement over
Quique Sanchez Flores, the compersation is around 4 millon know Liiverpool are free to talk to Quique Sanchez Flores. What do i do? Do i leave my wife and go for Liverpool job ?

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

July 8th

images

After the chairman said not to come into to work, i decide to not obey him i cam in at 7:30 am, to tell the players that i was leaving. The chairman stop me coming to the office and he said your have to talk to Liverpool he didn't let me in. So i left the traning ground after that i texted all the player that i was leaving and they all were shocked. I arrived at home and had a long talk to my wife, at the end of it i had change her mind and we all where very happy to go to england. I got a call from John.W.Henry we had a long talk about flying to england and house and contract at the end of it, we succesfully disucssed contract deal i got 25,500 pw and my expectation is qualify for the Uefa Europa League and i get 35 millon and 1.2 millon pw. I was really excited to move to england, i will fly to England tomorrow with Wife and Kids it my time to shine.​

Status
Not open for further replies.