lfclad

Reaction score
American club owners Tom Hicks and George Gillette announced today the termination of Rafa Benitez's contract. The club is in severe financial crisis, and with these constraints, bringing in a new manager and re building a team isn't going to be the easiest of jobs. Any new manager will be walking through a storm, and hopefully he can hold his head high.

12636f9.jpg

Note, the fans view should work if you click it ;) Hopefully you will follow my story of taking my team as far as I can, I am newish to FM, and will probably make mistakes and big booboos. but its the experience that counts and i wish to share it with you using my created independant report website LFC Inside. I am hoping to bring video clips and sound into my story to give it a bit of a boost, I feel this will give it a bit more of a edge to it and something different to other stories.

i will follow just started with them myself goodluck!

2ikup3k.jpg

Liverpool took no time in appointing a new boss. Phil Hughes has been appointed on a 3 year deal. Reports are suggesting the young manager will receive a transfer budget of only 6million but has been assured any money raised from sales will not be ploughed into the debt. Hughes is expected to announce a few names that he is bringing into the club tomorrow. LFC Inside will have all the news as it unfolds.

Really like the LFC INSIDE addon, lovely.

Good luck :)

14bombl.jpg

LFC Inside have released the first images of our new signings at the club. Hughes snapped up Trochowski when he became available on the transfer market, LFC had stiff competition from Inter, but the german international wanted to come to anfield and felt this was the right move for him. Liverpool have also agreed a deal for Nelson Rivas to join at the start of next season. We also have unconfirmed reports that manager hughes is also looking to bring in righ defensive player. Soon as we receive news, you'll be the first to know.

(i messed up the image, oh well :p)

Love the photo slider mate first time iv saw that done. I will follow just for that :D

yeh the photoslide is a cracking idea keep it up mate

Thanks guys, Takes a bit of time to do it this way, but just wanted to do things different than others. I'm not the best at writing and more better at doing stuff graphic wise. Also not that great at FM, but oh well :p

Update coming in next hour ;)

Brilliant graphics, love the photo slider.

awesome :) even if u manage to lose every game ill follow just for that kind of stuff ^^

jqglzb.jpg

2 wins in the champions league group stages puts us in a decent place in the table. Also fans enjoyed a gr-eight win againts burnley at anfield. Also progeressed in the league cup. So overall not too bad so far. The spurs result is wrong, I lost 3-2 not won 3-2, I was down to 10 men and 2-0 down, got it back to 2-2 in the second half but in the 92nd minute of 3 minutes added, they grabbed a winner.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

14t51j7.jpg

M8 i've got to hand it to you this story is great especially with the photslider on the signings and results. I support Liverpool so definitely will be following. One negative however is ur signings as i dont think they are good enough for Liverpool apart from Jorgensen And Rivas. Also do u play Torres upfront by himself cos if not i was wonderin who u play with him. Also i would recommend buying a striker to take the workload of Torres. no suggestions though

M8 i've got to hand it to you this story is great especially with the photslider on the signings and results. I support Liverpool so definitely will be following. One negative however is ur signings as i dont think they are good enough for Liverpool apart from Jorgensen And Rivas. Also do u play Torres upfront by himself cos if not i was wonderin who u play with him. Also i would recommend buying a striker to take the workload of Torres. no suggestions though

I did say i wasn't the greatest at fm. Its a lot of trial and error tbh. Fernandez and dong where freebies, and hopefully will get a bit of profit off them, as the budget aint the greatest and wasn't too sure who to sell if honest.

A new ST will have to wait until i got a bit of a budget, im in december in the game, but the story is a lot further back. Don't think i'll have time for update today, will more than likely be tomorrow ;)

and thanks

cant wait for the next update mate once again a good update with the results pages....

cant wait for the next update mate once again a good update with the results pages....

Loving the updates, nice with the layout, keep it up!

Thanks,

The results one took a bit longer than expected, took me about a hour and a half as i was switching from fm and photoshop, erasing and then typing.... next time i do the results they'll be slightly different, (saving me a bit of time) but they will still be decently displayed ;) I'll try not to disappoint.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

having problems with photoshop toinight..... :mad:

hopefully sorts it self out