Wallington Wolves A.F.C - A family Club

Spud Ando

Reaction score
Breaking News
View attachment 78986
BBC Sport Understands that, in Surrey, in the London Borough of Sutton, A small town, Wallington, now has a new team to cheer.
Local Football lover turned Lottery Winner Lesley Cordery, won £84 million on the euro-Lottery 10 years ago and after sharing the wealth with his family and creating a small business empire in local car companies, has decided to create a football club Named Walling Wolves A.F.C. Also known as "The Pack"

After the long process of agreeing with the local council to turn the ruined town hall and building it into a new 9500 capacity Stadium called, The Town Hall - For the People. Lesley Cordery Also appointed family members including, his daughter, Susan Scott, Grand-daughter, Joanna Scott and Son-in-Law, Peter Scott.

Wallington Wolves were able to buy themselves a place in the English Southern League Premier Division, 1 league away from fierce local rivals, Carshalton Athletic, Sutton United and Tooting & Mitcham FC. With "The Packs" New found league status, Lesley Cordery and the board now turned their focus towards finding a new manager.

After 2 weeks of searching, and very little interest, Wallington Wolves have appointed a new manager Andrew Scott, Yes thats right he is the GrandSon of the chairmen, Andrew Scott recently passed his coaching badges and expressed interest to the board to take the job and they agreed, that it would be great to have a family member at the helm and it would create a welcoming feel to any potential players.

Hey guys, this is the first post, this team is based on my 5-a-side team at a local powerleague. And i wanted a reasonable challenge. my next post shall include, players i have, club information, important games ive played so far and any other stuff ive forgotten to say. Anyways i hope you really like my idea and i hope u all follow

Last edited:
If you all hate Sutton, all hate Sutton, all hate Sutton clap your hands! :)

look toward to your season! Although I have one question... geographicly speaking why didn't you pick the Isthmian set up?

Key Information, print screens and other info

Andrew Scott's First job was to start building a squad for the upcomming season, He has signed the following:​

View attachment 79002
Benito Carbone
Benito is a great experienced winger, that will add experience, talent and will be a leader for the players and role model for the young players at the club.​

View attachment 79003
Darren Huckerby
Darren has recently recovered from a long term hip injury and is a risk, but i feel his experience and ability will outway any cons!​

View attachment 79004
Inigo Idiakez
Inigo is another seasoned player, but with his experience and age, comes a remarkable ability to pass, cross and create alot of scoring oppertunities.​

View attachment 79005
Josep Manel Ayala
Josep is a 27 year old versatile right back that can also pay right-mid. He will add, strength stability and a great cross for counter attacks.​

View attachment 79006
Malcom Christie
Malcom is a player that to alot of people wont need an introduction, very much a journey man, experienced and a good finninsher. A definate coup for the club.​

View attachment 79007
Martin Hiden
Martin is another versatile older player, he can play centre-back as well as hold the central defensive position with ease.​

View attachment 79008
Neil McCan
Neil is another player that to most, wont need to be introduced, in his day he was a great winger and im in no doubt he'll do the buisness for my team.​

View attachment 79009
Sagi Burton
Sagi is a young enthusiatic centre-back that will add strength and vibrance to my defence.​

View attachment 79010
Dean Windass
Deano, well again doesn't need an into, but unfortunately he is no longer a player, so i settled for his blunt attitude and experience as my number 2. I have no doubt Deano will stear me in the right direction.​

All the players above where free transfer's and are all on respectable wages.

Other players:

I signed young stars all born in the local area,​
  • Ashley Jones, Young, pacey powerfull striker​
  • David Redmond, Right/Centre Attacking mid, pacey, skilled and great crosser of the ball.​
  • Tony Terry, Tony is a great strong defender whose great understanding of the game allows him to play right, centre and left. making him invauable.​
  • Tom Hill, Tom is a centre mid and a holding mid, with a great pair of feet and a bullet shot, he will be feared.​
  • Andrew Stears, Andrew is a true terrier, runs like a mad man playing centre mid, he will run that midfield well.​

Final Transfers:

View attachment 79024

Final Team for the start of the season:

View attachment 79025

Club Information:

View attachment 79026

If you all hate Sutton, all hate Sutton, all hate Sutton clap your hands! :)

look toward to your season! Although I have one question... geographicly speaking why didn't you pick the Isthmian set up?

Well i thought, i'd go the league below so i'd be promoted into that league and hopefully dominate.

don't meen to sound like an *** but Southern prem is level with isthmian prem (& northern prem). Still, good signings for this level!!

don't meen to sound like an *** but Southern prem is level with isthmian prem (& northern prem). Still, good signings for this level!!

GAAAAAHHHH!!! WOW THATS EMBARRESING!!! my bad lol ahh well ill jsut continue, ive allready gone through half the season lol.. my next post will be wiht league standings, big matches ive played etc....

BTW those players i listed without pics, are players i made, along with the club. And don't have photo's thats why lol

Get yourself promoted to the Blue Sq South & then relegate yourself... geographical allignment will put you in the Isthmian Prem! Although, in my experiances the Sutton scum always seem to win the league in the first season so you'll face them next season anyway!

Becuase i decided to go on holiday i'm not gonna do match reports for every game, but for now, i'm going to do league standings and important games, between season start, unitll january and from january untill end of the season, i will continue this untill the league is more difficult for my team.

League Standings
View attachment 79039

Important Games
View attachment 79034

This game we won 1-0 against one of the better teams in the league, from what i can tell it was a really tough game.

Fa Cup

View attachment 79035

0-0 amazing result was estatic to get the replay at home. my lads played amazing in the defence.

Replay

View attachment 79036

4-0 i was on cloud nine!! insane, Ashley Jones SHowed why he is my main striker.

View attachment 79038

Beating Oxford

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Becuase i decided to go on holiday i'm not gonna do match reports for every game, but for now, i'm going to do league standings and important games, between season start, unitll january and from january untill end of the season, i will continue this untill the league is more difficult for my team.​

League Standings
View attachment 79039

Important Games
View attachment 79034

This game we won 1-0 against one of the better teams in the league, from what i can tell it was a really tough game.​

Fa Cup​

0-0 amazing result was estatic to get the replay at home. my lads played amazing in the defence.​

Replay​

4-0 i was on cloud nine!! insane, Ashley Jones SHowed why he is my main striker.​

Beating Oxford was insane, my lads where impecible.

Key Players:

View attachment 79047
Ashley Jones
22 appearences 44 goals!!
enough said!

David Redmond
View attachment 79050
very influential on the right wing

Andrew Stears
View attachment 79048
17 assits, very key in the centre mid

Andrew Hilsop
View attachment 79049
6 goals conceided all season, another incredible player

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Get yourself promoted to the Blue Sq South & then relegate yourself... geographical allignment will put you in the Isthmian Prem! Although, in my experiances the Sutton scum always seem to win the league in the first season so you'll face them next season anyway!

haha well im nt too worried about that, ill just keep trying to climb the leagues, thanks for your input m8, atleast one person is interested, thats my last post for tonight i shud hopefully do another tommoz