Wallpaper I designed

Darth South

Reaction score
I would be glad to hear your comments(or read). The colors of the writing are chosen according to players' teams' colors.
lideringilizce.png

The only player that should be there is Il Capitano . Just kidding mate . I do not like the lettering ..

I don't like the colour of the writing mate, you should go for a more old fashioned font as well.

Also, Raul isn't at Madrid anymore.

Does it matter? It doesn't change the fact that he is a born leader, and still an influential person at Madrid. Therefore all Madridsta(hope used it right) still sees him as the true captain. And the improved version is this: I would be glad to here your font and color suggestions.
lidering2.png

I like the idea, but the writing doesn't seem to fit, though not sure what colour/font I'd use instead sorry :p

Hum, nope. It takes more than; a background, 3 renders and a text to make a wallpaper.

Read more tuts, this one is lelijk.

Yes mate, very nice idea but the writing is just babyish and weird, try doing something that matches a bit more and it would look really good! ^^)

Not bad, but change the font and the background imo.

not good enough to warrant making a thread on it, sorry dude

Try to make the criticism at least vaguely constructive guys...

Okay, then I don't want your comments, from this moment one I want suggestions. What you would have done, if you were trying to make a wallpaper with this theme.

Last edited:
My room would look weird with that wallpaper.....

(put Maldini on there ;) )