Walter... ever heard?

Orklay

Reaction score
unbenanntbsk.jpg

never heard of it... has anyone bought him and could tell me s.th. about him!?

(sry, but i'm using the german patch ) :)

I bought him for £6m in the first season for Middlesbrough but he never really got going for me. Ended up leaving on a free after 4 seasons.

I take it we are talking about the brazilian striker??? if so i have got him at everton and he is my top scorer in his second season with me and his personal is a powerfull striker i have also had him at rangers and he was quite prolific there too and all my reports on him are good potential to become a leading premiership forward and a quality player so for me he has been good and i would recomend him.

I take it we are talking about the brazilian striker??? if so i have got him at everton and he is my top scorer in his second season with me and his personal is a powerfull striker i have also had him at rangers and he was quite prolific there too and all my reports on him are good potential to become a leading premiership forward and a quality player so for me he has been good and i would recomend him.

what team is he from please?

not to sure but definetely a brazilian team in their first division. Possibly international i will have a look and find out for you and post in a few minutes mate...

He's from Internacional (it shows in the Screenshot above).

had him for West Ham on the 3rd season. I bought him for £10million, he then broke his leg was out for 9 months.. i never got to see him play as i left west ham halfway through the season when i got bored of them

what team is he from please?
definetely Internacional under 20s at the start of the game and federico laurito of livorno is another good young cheap striker to buy...

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

definetely Internacional under 20s at the start of the game also marquinos is there with him and he is a great player too and federico laurito of livorno is another good young cheap striker to buy...

definetely Internacional under 20s at the start of the game and federico laurito of livorno is another good young cheap striker to buy...

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

for me laurito doesnt cut it on 9.3.0 he doesnt become as good as he was on 9.2.0

he has been doing fine for me in 9.3.0 he has become my best striker above both yakubu and james vaughan i also have mario ballotelli and he is rated better than him and he is meant to be one of the best strikers on here. May be the system i am playing might just suit him but i have had no problems at all scores a lot of goals and for £1m that is a snip...