Wampley's Wee Free Men - 4132 High Pression

I'll test it mate. Which one of the tactics do you recommend ? I think I'll start with Inter Milan
The tactics look great by the screenshots good work !

I'll test it mate. Which one of the tactics do you recommend ? I think I'll start with Inter Milan
The tactics look great by the screenshots good work !

If u play in normal game, I think Classic is the best version...
In Classic mode, version 2.

Teen Titans need some tweaks...

If u play in normal game, I think Classic is the best version...
In Classic mode, version 2.

Teen Titans need some tweaks...
Would you suggest using Attacking Movement as the match prep ?

I use def.pos. usually, but if i see the guys doesn't score enough, i change to att.
Ok thanks. I've gone with Att Movement to maximise my goalscoring potential. I'm using it with my At.Madrid who are very strong.
I'll give you updates and SS after 10 games. I had a good start versus Valencia at home using Classic Free Men. Won 3-0

Ok thanks. I've gone with Att Movement to maximise my goalscoring potential. I'm using it with my At.Madrid who are very strong.
I'll give you updates and SS after 10 games. I had a good start versus Valencia at home using Classic Free Men. Won 3-0

I think this tactic is great for Atletico, cause they have very strong CMs: Suarez, Koke, Gabi and Tiago. I try once, and Diego Costa becomes a beast!! And it was with no update, so don't have Villa or Leo...

Keep me posted, mate.

View attachment 464432I Have so many strong CM options. The tactic isn't fluid yet so not expecting big things against my supercopa games against R.Madrid. Which side do you suggest my ST's play ? I've got Llorente Leo Ocampos and Castaignos

View attachment 396219I Have so many strong CM options. The tactic isn't fluid yet so not expecting big things against my supercopa games against R.Madrid. Which side do you suggest my ST's play ? I've got Llorente Leo Ocampos and Castaignos

I don't know, always one of them scores often than the other, and i don't think it is by chance, but i can't find the reason or a guideline... sorry.

Played around 10 games with Milan. Won 8 beat Juve away but I was getting too many red cards. The pressing is impressive !

?????

So,?????????, what's the worst mistake you can make on your resume? Failing to customize. It a new employment market out there. A cookiecutter resume just doesn cut it anymore. Coming home and reading up on it online, I don't trust the ER doc's diagnosis. My foot doesn't sweat, nor do I feel pain unless there is pressure applied, and I have never felt the burning sensation. My condition has not progressed in all this time. Core department is leaner around denseness which actually helps service involving leg muscles simply by 16% just by building instability. Any middensity digits page assists in maintaining fee, swiftness plus version. The following patent pending technological knowhow had been proven within the Salford University or college for Heathrow and even proved for their promuscle favorable action. Some men will not leave their house without a polished shine on their shoe whereas some men do not even own a shoe shine kit,??????? ???. But the reality is that if a man wants to make a good impression he should keep his shoe wear polished at all times. A pair of shoe covers that are polished show that the person cares about his appearance and is worthy of respect.. None of our discipline tactics worked,??????? ??????, so we opted to speak with psychology professionals at a local university. After questioning us and observing Jacob,???????????, they concluded that he did exhibit hyperactivity. They suggested courses of action, including behavior modification and taking a special parenting class, but one of the experts scared the heck out of us with warnings about other disorders that might grow out of his current conduct.. I think the great players and the great teams don't turn it on and off. They play hard and well together all the time. It's about consistency. I had the chance to do a small bit of traveling on the USS Rentz. There are several things I recall, such as having some of the best **** blueberry and apple/banana pancakes most mornings. The food was actually well done, and I can see why they won some awards, which is difficult for a small ship to win.. "In today's competitive environment, entrepreneurs deserve the best resources they can receive. Those entrepreneurs are finding the support of an accelerator program like TechStars helps them get their companies off the ground and running well because of the vast resources available to them,??? ??? ??????," David Cohen founder and CEO of TechStars said in a statement. "It is critical we work with sponsors,???????, such as SoftLayer, that can help new entrepreneurs offset their costs, minimize risks and provide the wise advice from the perspective of someone who was once in their shoes.". ???????: ?a=task&referer=?mod=post&amp%3Baction=reply&amp%3Bfid=38&amp%3Btid=14664&amp%3Bextra=page%253D1&amp%3Breplysubmit=yes&amp%3Binfloat=yes&amp%3Bhandlekey=fastpost .au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140751362926 ?tid=383148&pid=498908&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid498908

Played around 10 games with Milan. Won 8 beat Juve away but I was getting too many red cards. The pressing is impressive !

Great results!
Yeah, very agressive players get a lot of red cards. You can change their tackling to normal

Sorry for the late reply havn't played much fm lately. Just finished my season using you're 4132 High pression for around 80% of my matches this season. I used ATT Movement because of how good my players are. Here are quite a few SS of my games.
View attachment 463151View attachment 463150View attachment 463149View attachment 463148View attachment 463147View attachment 463146View attachment 463145View attachment 463144View attachment 463143View attachment 463142View attachment 463141View attachment 463140View attachment 463139View attachment 463135View attachment 463134View attachment 463133View attachment 463132View attachment 463131View attachment 463130View attachment 463129View attachment 463128View attachment 463127View attachment 463126View attachment 463125View attachment 463124View attachment 463123
I had a great season with the tactic winning the title ahead of madrid by 1 point. Winning copa del rey and losing in the final of UCL to bayern. My team was very strong aswell but this tactic definitely brought the best out of my players.
Final TableView attachment 463122
Strongest XIView attachment 463121

Think i will give this a try would you recomend using classic version?

Using ths ith a second division team from Republica Theca. Im leader and my Media prediction was to be the last! Which skin are you using ?