LGFIRE

Reaction score
350px-Bolton_Wanderers_logosvg.png

Today, sound roar from Reebok Stadium as Owen Coyle, has resigned from his post as manager of Bolton Wanderers. Its said that he has left due to low funds, and no trust from the board. It was time for a change.

Owen Coyle had a few words to say: "It sad that it has come to this, I could have made wonders this season, but I did not get the trust I need. I wish my replacement all the best, since he will need it with these cheap b*stards"

5 Hours Later

It seems that Gustavo Parra, will be appointed next manager of Bolton. Unknown manager, is said to take over to show Owen Coyle, that an unknown person knows more about funds and players than him. Its said that he was spotted in the beach with his phone and was quoted "Join Bolton as manager. I would be delighted" hearing the last words the chairman had to say, all smiles were on him

070705_guy_phone_02.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSFER WINDOW

Its finally the end of the transfer season, and new manager brought 2 valuable players into his Bolton squad, while 7 faces were forced to leave since they had no options of playing with Bolton.

Diego Buonanotte

buonanotte.jpg

Bolton introduced the Argentinian youngster at the begin of the transfer window. One of the biggest prospects in the world, with a price tag of 8 million. He will defiantly help Bolton this season.

With the player delighted to be joining a English team, we asked him what he thought.
"It's great to come to a well supported team, this will give me a chance of becoming better and maybe even get a few caps in the Argentinian team. I hope to give the most for the manger since he believes in me. I cant wait till we start."
Talking to the manager, here is what he had to say about the youngster.
"Great buy we got, he is well known around the world, and I know how to develop players so he can become big. Of course he will do wonders for the team, that's why I bought him. Its a pleasure to have him here"

Juan Ángel Albín

59971_juan_albin_thumb_300_225.jpg

Yet an other wonder signing by Gustavo Parra. Juan Albin, Getafe wonder, struggling with Coach Michel, is known as one of the best players in Getafe he had great seasons, but due to coach Michel his choice was to join English outfits Bolton. Albin will give the goalscoring and assisting foot, once he gets used to the football here.

While talking to the player he had wonders to say
"I know I will not start every match here at first, but I am here to prove I am the best, and I will do anything he asks me, I am here to LEARN"

The manager is happy with Albins enthusiasm, but he could not talk to us since he is rumored to be trying to sign a striker in the final minutes of the transfer window.

While this players came, the likes of Mustpha Riga (Palermo), Jlloyd Samuel (LOAN, Coventry), Ricardo Gardener (Newcastle), Stuart Holden (Mans UC 72), Andy O'Brien (Lyon), Tamir Cohen (Sunderland), and Martin Petrov (LOAN Shaktar) were told to leave the club since they have nothing to do here with them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Bolton Wanderers Special: August Review

Bolton 4 - 1 WBA Johan Elmander (3) , Ivan Klasnic

Nice easy game to start the league with, we knew what we were doing, and we deserved to have won this game, and its good to see a a hat-trick by a player in the first match

Bolton 0 - 0 Chelsea

Good result to current league holders, I didnt go to the match wanting all 3 points, I went there for the draw, so I am happy with my team

F.A. Cup

Bolton 6 - 0 Lincoln Kevin Davies (5), Johan Elmander

Lovely result we netted 6 goals in total, and it was great match by Bolton, we show we know how to beat lower league teams, and I'm delighted with the result

Man. Utd. 1 - 2 Bolton Kevin Davies, Diego Buonannotte (PEN)

Truth is, I did not expect a win against united, I went there to contain them for at least 1 point, and it turned out I was ahead 2 - 0 and they scored a goal in the 88' minute so I am happy with the team, good job lads.

Monthly Review

We started the Premier League, with an easy fixture but then we had 2 hard ones, and we got 7/9 points, we beat United and drew against Chelsea I could not ask for more. Its good that the team is used to my style of play, and they are showing the new players a good time.

Goalscorer of The Month

C_71_article_1023777_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Kevin Davies celebrating his 5th against Lincoln
Kevin Davies takes this award scoring 6 goals in 2 matches he appeared in. Its a delight to have him with us and he will help us win something this year, cant wait to see more from him

Player of the Month

Kevin_Davies_743310a.jpg

Kevin Davies, enjoying his last years
Kevin Davies wins this award as well, he came back from injury and he showed greatness, he was on top of his game and lets hope he carries this through out next month

Last edited:
Good op mate. I liked some of your previous stories so I might pop in time to time.

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Bolton Special: September Review

Liverpool 2 - 0 Bolton

Disappointing by the result, I was expecting a draw or even a 1-0 loss. The truth is my team never looked like winning this day.

Bolton 4 - 0 Blackburn
Bounanotte, K. Davies (2), Albin

Great result after a 2 - 0 loss, we destroyed Blackburn and gave them no chance of scoring, well played by the lads today.

Wigan 0 - 1 Bolton
K. Davies

We beat them thats what matters, I was expecting more than 1 goal but sadly thats all we could get. I hope next time we do much better.

Carling Cup
Bolton 2 - 0 Peterbrough
F. Maumba, K. Davies

Decent result, we should have won by more but atleast a win is a win. I know the lads gave everything they could, but only scored 2 well done
Bolton 0 - 1 Tottenham

We should have won, but Lennon came on, and his speed showed to be crucial and he gave the assist. I see I'm missing a goalscorer to accompany Davies as a striker.

Monthly Review

6/12 points, I would have wanted more than only 50 percent of the games, but thats all I could have gotten this week as it shows I'm needing a goalscorer and a fitter side. Ill see what I can produced.

Goalscorer and Play of the Month

Kevin_Davies_Bolton.jpg

Goalscorer Kevin Davies showing the love

Kevin Davies, 4 goals in 5 matches, once again wins both awards, hes been in top form, but is showing he needs better company upfront to show more goals, Lets see if he can keep up his form.

Gustavo Parra asks FM-BASE

Reports are that Gustavo Parra has asked FM-BASE, what good striker could accompany Kevin Davies, in a team like Bolton?
We will check the site for the truth

I think he wants screenshots mate :) Will be following this mate ! good luck

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Bolton Special: October Review

Birmingham 1 - 1 Botlon
Juan Albin

Okay result, I needed a win out of the lads, but a draw at least gives us 1 point, and we were down 1 goal, so props on the comeback.

Bolton 2 - 1 Newcastle
D. Bounanotte, Juan Albin

At least we got the win, I wanted more goals, but it seems we are lacking in goalscoring. I will need to find a partner for K. Davies, or start using the tactic I have used for the last 2 matches.

Wolves 0 - 3 Bolton
Ivan Klasnic (2), Juan Albin

Finally, more goals, it seems Albin is in a goalscoring spree, and Kevin Davies, has been put on the wing now. The new tactic with one striker seems to be working as at least I'm getting reasonable results

Carling Cup

Bolton 1 - 2 Everton
Juan Albin

It was a close match, and really it could have gone any side, disappointing with the few mistakes we made, which one led to a goal, but at least is the Carling Cup, and we can still win Silver ware from the FA CUP

Monthly Review

Only lost one match, which was in the Carling Cup, while in the Prem. I drew one and won 2, getting 7 out of a possible 9. More than 50 percent so at least that is something. I was happy with my players as they gave everything they could.

Goalscorer of the Month

40704.jpg

Juan Albin, back in the Getafe days

Juan Albin wins it this month 4 goals in 4 matches, impressive by the lad and is showing he was worth his price. Hopefully he will take this to next month to bring us more glory.

Player of the Month

29571_news.jpg

Diego Buonanotte, wins the award this month scoring 1 goal and assisting 3 goals, he is being in good form and deserves this award, its a good future for this kid if he keeps his performances like that.

attachment.php

Official: Arturo Vidal To Join Bolton Wanderers

IMG_4679.jpg

Arturo Vidal: "Delighted to play in the Prem."

Today, it has been officially said Gustavo's Bolton side, have confirmed the signing of the Chilean midfielder. The Chilean has played 8 matches, 2 as a substitute. From those matches he has assisted 2 goals, and has had an avg. rating of 7.11. It is said that he will be playing a key role in Bolton, and his pass completion of 70% is just what Bolton need.

We had enough time to talk to Arturo about his transfer to Bolton and what he thinks about the league, and what he will do.

Goal.com: Hello Arturo, How are you today?
A. Vidal: Well, I am happy that the transfer has finally gone through after all this time.
Goal.com: So its seems this transfer deal has been going on for a while. What do you think about Bolton?
A. Vidal: I am delighted to be joining the premier league, its one of the league I have always wanted to play in apart from the Spanish league. I think I have what it takes to be successful here and I will do my utmost in training.
Goal.com: Final question, What do you think of manager Gustavo Parra?
A. Vidal: I think he is a great manager, and I am delighted to play for him, I have known for a while that he wanted me because he is also a good friend, and he will help me succeed here in England
Goal.com: Thank you Arturo Vidal, We will see you playing in Bolton soon
A. Vidal: No problem, see you then.

attachment.php

OFFICIAL: Thiago Alcantara Will Join Bolton Next Summer

timthumb.php

Thiago Alcantara - Barca's Hottest Prospect out the door

Thiago Alcantara, the Brazilian, Born in Italy, Grew up in Spain, has officially signed papers with Bolton Wanderers. Gustavo Parra, has just signed what is the future of football. It seems that Gustavo Parra knows all about football, signing young players, talented players, and both. Thiago Alcantara is said to be the next Iniesta, with his play making ability as well from scoring from time to time. It's a good bargain since it only coast the team 950K. With his ability and the good Chilean's manager training this kid with no doubt turn to be same or better than Iniesta himself.

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Bolton Special: Covering Months November and December

Fulham 0 - 1 Bolton
Chung-Yong

Decent match, and delighted with the win, we could have done better but I wanted a win and thats what we got.

Bolton 1 - 2 Man. City
I. Klasnic

Decent match, city was never going to be easy, but what was depressing was that we were winning 1 -0 then we scored an own goal, and then a mistake and they beat us

Westham 0 - 0 Bolton

Disappointing I wanted the win after the loss we suffered against City, and the 3 points would have been helpfull

Stoke 1 - 1 Bolton
Zat Knight

Yet an other 1 point, we should have beaten a team like this, and we are giving away point it will hurt us in the long run.

Bolton 2 - 1 Blackpool
K. Davies, D. Bounanotte

Finally a win, it was overdue and Kevin Davies has finally got over his goal drought, finally all 3 points in a match

BOLTON SUFFER A INJURY CRISSIS AFTER BLACKPOOL MATCH
Players that were and are injured: Juan ALbin, Marco Alonso, Mark Davies, Sam Ricketts, Matt Taylor, Paul Robinson and Fabrice Muamba

Sunderland 2 - 2 Botlon
K. Davies, I. Klasnic

I guess atleast getting a point in this match, after having to play 3 reserve players is good, we could have gotten all 3 points but atleast we got 1.

Arsenal 2 - 0 Bolton

Dissapointing result, we could have done much better, but truth is with that performance Arsenal deserved to have beat us, we need all our players back to win these matches

Bolton 0 - 1 Aston Villa

An other loss and our players are not back. we did not deserve to have lost this one, we were destroying them on the field but in football you always get the one lucky momment

West Brom 1 - 2 Bolton
Juan Albin, K. Davies

Finally a win, but with a win, and our luck, Albin comes back to football and leaves the match with an injury, while Kevin Davies gets a minor injury. Well we got 3 points tonight

Bolton 1 - 2 Liverpool
Chung-Yong

We should have won the match we were ahead at the beging and our luck is just not with us these 2 months. Also Sam Ricketts once again joined the injured player list after this game.

Month Review

Horrible 2 months, first we went from 5th to 9th, all our players are injured, and we barely won any points. The good news is Arturo Vidal comes to help me with the injured players. Its disappointing to see how dirty teams are against us. I hope we bounce back and start winning our matches once again

Player and Goalscorer of the Month
Award was canceled because there were 2 months in our special program today, and also because the manager told us no one deserves to be nominated for anything after this horrible months.

attachment.php

Official: Yet Another Youngster Joins Bolton This Time "Unknown"

Today, Bolton have confirmed the signing of Sergio Gonzalez Cordoba (Sergi), no one really knows who this player is but he has joined from the club Albacete. Sergi is a very unknown player, but must be good to be playing at the age of 16 and to have attracted manager Gustavo Parra. Before Albacete, Sergi was playing in the team Textil Escudo, at age of 15, were he had 35 appearances and 14 goals, which is unbelievable for someone his age, while in Albacete he played 9, scored 1, and assisted 2 so he definitely is something. He will surely help manager Parra since they are having this whole injury crisis.

Good stuff LG, only just seen this. Keep it up!

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Bolton Special: January

FA CUP 3rd Round
Brighton 1 - 3 Bolton
K. Davies (2), A. Vidal

Decent result, we where in great game form, we scored 3 which is nice and, I am very happy with my news signing Arturo Vidal already make a difference with 1 assist and 1 goal, well played.

Chelsea 2 - 2 Bolton
K. Davies (2)

We could have won this match no problem, but we gave away in a penalty in the first minute which gave us trouble, and then we were ahead 2-1, and finally ended up with a draw, still very happy with the result

Bolton 1 - 1 Man. Utd.
Chung-Yong

Again the match could have gone our way but VDS had arguably the best performance of a goalkeeper I have seen but at least we still got 1 point out of this match

Man. Utd. 2 - 0 Bolton

Disappointing match, we were not in our best, and we deserved to have lost, atleast its only in the FA cup, but that could have been our won shot at silverware this year.

Blackburn 1 - 0 Bolton

Truth is I went on holiday for this match because of so many injuries so I do not know how we played, but it seems they scored in the last minute so it should not have been fair to have lost

Bolton 2 - 0 Wigan
Z. Knight, M. Davies

Finally 3 points, we beat Wigan by a decent margin and we are happy to have won this match, and we finally got 3 points so we are proud.

Monthly Review

5/12 points, very dissapointing week, but yet again we did play 2 of the hardest teams in the Prem. I was very happy with the signing of Arturo he has been in top of his game, and it shows delight after having so many players injured, I believe we will do much better next month

Player of the Month

Chile+v+Switzerland+Group+H+2010+FIFA+World+x42W8q3gwNVl.jpg

Arturo Vidal, with the Chilean National Team

Arturo Vidal wins it this month, he had a great month after just joining Bolton, scoring 1 goal, and assisting 3 others. He has shown to be a great transfer so far

Goalscorer of the Month

Kevin_Davies_celebr_723268a.jpg

Kevin Davies Delight
Kevin Davies re-finds his title, scoring 4 goals in 6 matches, very proud that he has got his goalscoring sniff back on track. Disappointing to see him injured with no idea when he will return hopefully he will be back by next match

attachment.php

Mario Mandzikic Joins Bolton

0000000000398632.jpg

After just joining Wolfsburg, it seems that he leaves in the winter, Gustavo Parra has been said to have been looking for a striker and it seems he has found his man, with 14 matches played for Wolfsburg he scored 8 and also assisted 1. He also had great times in Dinamo, and Gustavo Parra is hoping he will do the same, asking Gustavo Parra what he thinks about this transfer this is what he said

Gustavo Parra: I am pleased to bring Mario into the squad, he has been scouted and looked at many times by me and the staff, and I know he will bring just what I need in the goalscoring area. With this transfer I wrap up my January buys, and I will hope to qualify to Europe with the last matches we have.

liking the story mate very good hope you do well Diego Buonanotte looks like a good buy :D keep it up

Finally a Bolton story :) Almost no one liked mine,but yours seems great,keep it up :D

P.S. FA Cup in August oO)