Want A Kit Made? Just Ask...May Not To Do All Though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate I would like one made, what can you do? Only Mcdonald sponsors etc?

Ok m8 can you do me 2 samples? a home and away adidas kit and a home and away Nike? Home colours are red and away colours are light blue!

Ok m8 the team name is Consett, Ok just tell me where to get unique ID and config file m8 :)

They're jus quick mate, if you want me to make you sme i need what team an unique id for that team if you can, i can look for unique id. I also need to config it for the game Now let Me Do Nike Quick

Looks a bit rough and War Child is stretched but good try's you'll improve as you go on.

Ok m8 the team name is Consett, Ok just tell me where to get unique ID and config file m8 :)
Open your fm game go on preferences, go on display and sound, click show unique id, them click confirm, go on your team the unique id should be next to the team name, jus tell me that, thans all i need,
any sponsors in mind or just any?
Also Have You got A Team Logo, As I cant find Any Consett Fc

ID:5103867

Thats next to my team name, as for sponsors m8 just do me a good one of your choice, try and make the Kit nice for me please :), much appreciated!

Looks a bit rough and War Child is stretched but good try's you'll improve as you go on.
Yeaah, I Know, My Secind Day On It, Im Jus getting Used To It All Atm

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:32 AM ----------

np buddy! Your doing me a favour remember lol
Are Your Kits Good Enough Mate? x

Status
Not open for further replies.