Want to know if your comp can handle FM2011????

Asherz

Reaction score
Right if your having the old cannot load graphics **** come up i suggest you do this

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com

it will tell you if your comp can handle the game and if it carnt some ideas of what to buy so you can.... from what i saw a nvidea grphics card was like $44 but meh havea go put your mind at rest

If your computer could handle FM10, it will handle FM11.

Minimum specs required to play FM won't change until 64 bit operating systems are the norm...

well me comp plays fm10 but wont play fm11... my results

CPU Speed Minimum: Windows XP: 1.4 GHz or faster, Windows Vista/7: 2.0 GHz or faster You Have: 2.67 GHz
green_arrow.gif
PASS
green_checkmark.gif
RAM Minimum: Windows XP: 512 MB RAM, Windows Vista/7: 1.0 GB RAM You Have: 1.1 GB
green_arrow.gif
PASS
green_checkmark.gif
OS Minimum: Windows XP/Vista/W7 You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
green_arrow.gif
PASS
red_x.gif
Video Card Minimum: 128 MB Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater. Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported You Have: SiS 661
red_arrow.gif
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations. Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Required You Have
green_checkmark_small.gif
Video RAM 128 MB 128.0 MB
red_x_small.gif
Pixel Shader version 2.0 0.0
green_checkmark.gif
VC Driver version Minimum: DirectX® Version 9.0c (included) You Have: 6.14.10.3840
green_arrow.gif
PASS
green_checkmark.gif
Sound Card Minimum: Yes You Have: Realtek AC'97 Audio
green_arrow.gif
PASS
green_checkmark.gif
Free Disk Space Minimum: 2 GB You Have: 52.3 GB
green_arrow.gif
PASS

I'll reiterate, if your computer ran FM10, it will run FM 11. The minimum specs required haven't changed, and wont until 64 bit systems are widely adopted.

My old laptop had integrated graphics, so would have failed this test, and it still ran FM10.

well me comp plays fm10 but wont play fm11... my results

CPU Speed Minimum: Windows XP: 1.4 GHz or faster, Windows Vista/7: 2.0 GHz or faster You Have: 2.67 GHz
green_arrow.gif
PASS
green_checkmark.gif
RAM Minimum: Windows XP: 512 MB RAM, Windows Vista/7: 1.0 GB RAM You Have: 1.1 GB
green_arrow.gif
PASS
green_checkmark.gif
OS Minimum: Windows XP/Vista/W7 You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
green_arrow.gif
PASS
red_x.gif
Video Card Minimum: 128 MB Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater. Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported You Have: SiS 661
red_arrow.gif
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations. Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Required You Have
green_checkmark_small.gif
Video RAM 128 MB 128.0 MB
red_x_small.gif
Pixel Shader version 2.0 0.0
green_checkmark.gif
VC Driver version Minimum: DirectX® Version 9.0c (included) You Have: 6.14.10.3840
green_arrow.gif
PASS
green_checkmark.gif
Sound Card Minimum: Yes You Have: Realtek AC'97 Audio
green_arrow.gif
PASS
green_checkmark.gif
Free Disk Space Minimum: 2 GB You Have: 52.3 GB
green_arrow.gif
PASS
Look at the other spec checking websites.

As it happens, mine can run it to full capacity.

wow wait i just checked to see if my comp runs fm10 says no and failed on 4 things...wtf..... so why the **** wont fm 2011 work :'(

I passed but my laptop can't run the demo :'(
I just really hope it can run the full game as no-one knows how to fix the problem :S

I'll reiterate, if your computer ran FM10, it will run FM 11. The minimum specs required haven't changed, and wont until 64 bit systems are widely adopted.

My old laptop had integrated graphics, so would have failed this test, and it still ran FM10.

Yeah mine ran fm10 but its not running fm11
"cannot run game:failed to set up graphics system"

The can you run it site is not entirely accurate. I have an integrated video card that came with my desktop and that site says on some games I own that my computer wont handle certain games. It does and with no problems.

I hope mines is ok. Its been playing with the demo but the matches area bit jumpy.

mine past and was will green top bar so all is good lol(H)

is ram reallt important???
Yes.

For FM it is the second most important thing after CPU. RAM is cheap to buy anyway.

Besides, a set of 2x2GB won't cost you that much. Obviously the cost will depend on the type of RAM your mobo takes and what kind of quality the RAM itself is.

Last edited:
will it affect my game alot if i only have 900mb
It is highly likely it will - especially if you are playing for extended periods. But like I said RAM is cheap to upgrade.

For instance, right now my FM is using about 500MB of my RAM (I have 4GB in this machine). But that is with a ton of leagues loaded and about 120K players ;)