New77Era

Reaction score
Hello guys! Im pretty much new here at the forum, but im not a rookie on football manager, i played the game since CM-01-02. I played many different saves alone and with friends online.

Ive been so many teams, and i always get bored and want to start a new save maybe after a few months managing a team. I haven't played for about 2 months now, but suddenly i got really eager to play again. My last save i was West-Ham, i finished 8th in my first season. Second season 9th place. third season at 6th and 4th season i finished 14th my team collapsed suddenly so i got so frustrated i gave up. Ive been big teams, small teams, mid-table teams, in premiership, La Liga, Serie A, etc. I really prefer to play in the premiership(England) because i like the system they are having there.

So now i want to start a new save, and would be really glad to hear your guys opinion on what team i should try, and why. what players fits the team, to they have a small or big budget. Dont get me wrong i love a challenge and i prefer to begin with a small team and build it to a strong team in the future. But now im open for anything, please respond! :D