Wanted - deadly crosser for Man Utd

Jden86

Reaction score
Ok, I very much like and use wingers. On the left wing I am currently using Martial and/or Rashford as IF because theres no point trying to get either of them to play as a winger, both are very selfish and ignore the obvious pass/cross.2nd season, purchase will probably be at end of 3rd, I am looking for a LW, left foot, pace, good crosser and a team player. Someone who loves to get past his man, take it to the final third and deliver a cross, now I know I can scout and narrow down by stats, but I like to hear others opinion because sometimes no matter how good their stats are, they just never seem to gel.At the moment, my main target is Thomas Lemar, I reckon I would be willing to spend 90mil (pound) as I could offload Martial for 70-80.

Thomas Lemar all day long. I have used him on the left and he has won World Player of the year 4 times in 6 seasons. Runner up in the other 2.

For the right I would recommend Christian Pavon ( hopefully you get a work permit)

Cheers, ideally I'd like Lemar, but he's going for 120mil plus, looking at Andrija Zivkovic who may only cost 30mil and has better stats but doesn't mean everything.