Wanting to do a story on Wolverhampton Wanderers

Reaction score
Hi All, although technically not a story yet. I wanted to know what you all think about setting up games.

What is the difference in a game between all the set ups you can have, i.e. sunday League player, Professional player, International player. etc. I imagine they are in control of how tough a seasons decisions are, (would anyone know?).

As i have looked at a few saves for teams on the forum or on you tube, go to that a team, and different stats to what they had. are these random, or are they related to your set up, (i.e. SUnday/international) , so they higher you are the lower they are.

Searched everywhere to try and get an explanation to this but seems to be impossible to find. What does anyone else know.

Also what is the best way to do stories on here, ( apart from regularly of course.) How do you get images from screen save to here.

Any help/insight given will be greatfully received before i start this.

Hi All, although technically not a story yet. I wanted to know what you all think about setting up games.

What is the difference in a game between all the set ups you can have, i.e. sunday League player, Professional player, International player. etc. I imagine they are in control of how tough a seasons decisions are, (would anyone know?).

As i have looked at a few saves for teams on the forum or on you tube, go to that a team, and different stats to what they had. are these random, or are they related to your set up, (i.e. SUnday/international) , so they higher you are the lower they are.

Searched everywhere to try and get an explanation to this but seems to be impossible to find. What does anyone else know.

Also what is the best way to do stories on here, ( apart from regularly of course.) How do you get images from screen save to here.

Any help/insight given will be greatfully received before i start this.

Basically, when you create your manager, if you choose an 'international player' background, you will have a higher reputation and more teams will be willing to take you on as manager if you start unemployed/want to join another club. Most people who want a challenge start as a semi-professional footballer as then you will have no reputation and your managerial career will be what boosts up this reputation.

Most people create a story where they want to save a good club that turned bad, so Wolves would be the perfect example of a story as they suffered two relegations in two years. In my save I was at Wolves for 6 years and finally left them today, they are a fun team to manage.

A good programme to look at for getting pictures is called "Gyazo", look at downloading this, it lets you upload pictures instantly onto your internet browser, and then on FM-Base you can click the picture icon on the tools above where you post a comment and then paste this link into the available area and it will post your picture into the comment/thread.