Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello people, I've just started a new game with Arsenal, and I'm looking for a top notch ball winning midfielder who can play both CM and DM. I can get Wanyama, Sven Bender or Lars Bender all at the same sort of price, so my question is which one? I know Wanyama was stupidly good in FM 14 but I haven't had him yet in this years game. Both the Bender brothers have never let me down, any thoughts? Thanks

I'd honestly go for one of the Benders. They have better passing than Wanyama.

Not really somebody you've never heard of but Lucas Romero is doing very very well for me as a DM or a CM in three CM midfield ( first season with Arsenal )
The others will be more expensive in transfer fee and wages but from others have reported they're good without being special

I'd honestly go for one of the Benders. They have better passing than Wanyama.

I was think the same to be honest dude, I think I might go for Sven, my scouts seem to like him a lot more than Lars for some reason. Cheers :)

Not really somebody you've never heard of but Lucas Romero is doing very very well for me as a DM or a CM in three CM midfield ( first season with Arsenal )
The others will be more expensive in transfer fee and wages but from others have reported they're good without being special

I love Lucas Romero mate, and Gaston Gil Romero. I normally play Lucas as a roaming playmaker, I might try him as a ball winner and see how it goes. Thanks

I was think the same to be honest dude, I think I might go for Sven, my scouts seem to like him a lot more than Lars for some reason. Cheers :)

No problem, mate. Good luck with your save!
It's just a shame that Coquelin's not rated more highly. :/