nickmajfc

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to ask. When you have a penalty decision go against you, and you complain afterwards in the press conference, will it ever say "after review, the referee looked as if he had made the right decision". Will i ever get a "The referee got it wrong, and YOURTEAM have been robbed of a penalty.

Just wondering.

No, the best result you can get is "The FA stayed strangely silent and chose not to make a comment regarding the manager's statement." Or something to that effect.

The FA will never admit it is wrong. But that's just the game imitating real life.

True, but im sure sometimes in real life the FA admit the referee's got something wrong, but i guess they would say what you just said.

Thanks for that.

The FA never admit it's wrong, freedom of speech doesn't apply within the FA, you'll be fined most likely when you say the ref is ****.

hahaha rules are rules. i did that in the CL semi's 2 leg, and got touchline ban, next thing u know it, the finals against bacra was all under my ***. man, and somehow won on penalties :p