Reaction score
Hi All!

Guys, I wanted make post about "Instant Result" option long time ago but unfortunately didn't.

I've received many PMs from people asking for help with tactics and eventually it comes out that people use Instant Result.

Currently there're many skins for normal FM mode which add "Instant Result" button in normal mode like in FMC mode.

I just want to say when you sue "Instant Result" so in this case only what is used from your tactic is formation because your assistant manager free to change everything he wants: Roles, Duties, Mentality and other stuff.

There's clear warring in game before you use "Instant Result" and it speaks for itself : "Are you sure you want to leave this match for your staff?".

I've tested it by myself many times after I use "Instant Result" I go and watch how match was played and notice that many roles and other stuff were changed.

So when you want to speed up testing process for your tactic and use "Instant Result" you just waste your time because you test not tactic you want but your assistant manager tactic.

Currently there's only one way to play tactic you want – through normal gameplay.

I hope this information will be useful and help prevent some frustrations.

Good luck and thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Though I rarely use Instant Result I find sometimes I have to just to get through a season in decent time... without it I'm watching a boring game for 10 minutes, I only play the tough games, other than that I use instant result with a good *** man like Fermo Favini (best in my opinion)

Why do you know that it change the role ? I can see it still the same formation
And I remember that W4nker say Instant Result is good :\

Last edited:
Though I rarely use Instant Result I find sometimes I have to just to get through a season in decent time... without it I'm watching a boring game for 10 minutes, I only play the tough games, other than that I use instant result with a good *** man like Fermo Favini (best in my opinion)
Sure, "Instant Result" is good feature and there're cases where it can be very useful and I don't say that it never should be used I just want that people clearly understand what they are doing when they use "Instant Result".

I never use it. I would rather manage my team and try to influence a match using shouts than letting the AI make up a result.

Sure, "Instant Result" is good feature and there're cases where it can be very useful and I don't say that it never should be used I just want that people clearly understand what they are doing when they use "Instant Result".
I do agree, against weaker teams I'm perfectly fine with entrusting my assistant in managing the game, against teams my quality or above I always take charge and tweak the tactic as the game goes by.

I instant resulted a whole season and went undefeated, surely the players roles and instructions stay the same otherwise you'd have a purely inconsistent season?

I instant resulted a whole season and went undefeated, surely the players roles and instructions stay the same otherwise you'd have a purely inconsistent season?

Sure, it could be the same and cold not this decision was up to your assistant manager. He was free to change everything he wants. He could leave some elements of your tactic as is and change other and he could use the same constant approach all the season... why not?

It's important to understand that there's no guaranty that your tactic will be used as it is.

The difference in behavior between some Roles/PIs/Mentality/D-Line is hardly noticeable and If you are not much experienced with current ME so probably you will never notice this difference but if you have good experience so in case such things become very visible.

Last edited:
Heh... one more example, I've got a player who I play on AMC position in my tactic. This position has Shadow Striker role but my assistant manager has different view on this player. He thinks Trequartista role is better for him.

TQR.png

So every time I use "Instant Result" and then watch how match was played I see that Trequartista role was used for this player. In order to recognize this change you need to know difference in behavior between Trequartista and Shadow Striker and it isn't so easy because in many cases difference is hardly noticeable.

So... assistant manager is free to make such tweaks and changes about everything: PIs/Mentality/TS and other stuff. It doesn't mean he will but he can.

BTW, many players have Preferred Moves which overwrite your tactical instruction and your assistant manager tactical instruction in case of use "Instant Result" and this why test your tactics with top clubs is not so good idea because usually players in top clubs have a lot PPMs and it's really hard to understand real strength of your tactic.

BTW, many players have Preferred Moves which overwrite your tactical instruction and your assistant manager tactical instruction in case of use "Instant Result" and this why test your tactics with top clubs is not so good idea because usually players in top clubs have a lot PPMs and it's really hard to understand real strength of your tactic.
:\ Maybe you right . I need to test Again .

Heh... one more example, I've got a player who I play on AMC position in my tactic. This position has Shadow Striker role but my assistant manager has different view on this player. He thinks Trequartista role is better for him.

TQR.png

So every time I use "Instant Result" and then watch how match was played I see that Trequartista role was used for this player. In order to recognize this change you need to know difference in behavior between Trequartista and Shadow Striker and it isn't so easy because in many cases difference is hardly noticeable.

So... assistant manager is free to make such tweaks and changes about everything: PIs/Mentality/TS and other stuff. It doesn't mean he will but he can.
Why you can see *** manager recommended role ?

So all the testing threads, now mean **** all.. nice.

Confirm this . The *** man will always tweak the tactic :|

Almost always get a very different result when I go on vacation for one day and decide to replay the game again; if you leave the game to be managed by somebody they will manage it differently than you'd have done

Almost always get a very different result when I go on vacation for one day and decide to replay the game again; if you leave the game to be managed by somebody they will manage it differently than you'd have done
Your *** Manager will tweak your tactic a lot but he usually success :) I don't know why :) Maybe we should learn from him how to tweak a tactic :)

was anyone else expecting a new tactic from TFF9 titled "Instant Result" when opening this thread!

do you have any new tactic plan soon? lol