was anyone else expecting a new tactic from TFF9 titled "Instant Result" when opening this thread!

do you have any new tactic plan soon? lol

Nope, mate, currently I don't have something more decent to share than my last tactic.

Btw, later today I update it. There'll be changes for STCL/STCR positions.

Nope, mate, currently I don't have something more decent to share than my last tactic.

Btw, later today I update it. There'll be changes for STCL/STCR positions.
We should learn how to tweak a tactic from a good assistant manager . Maybe Instant Result and learn how did he tweak that tactic :)

We should learn how to tweak a tactic from a good assistant manager . Maybe Instant Result and learn how did he tweak that tactic :)

Heh... putting your destiny in hands of AI even in very qualified hands doesn't guaranty success. It isn't rare I see how Chelsea under Mourinho control hanging in top 5. ;)

Sometimes I change my assistant options for him to give me advise on tactics, etc. When I'm playing a game using my own tactics he advises me to make changes, sometimes I make them if I think they will work, if the team plays better with his advise applied I will use it for the next game too, if it fails next game I may consider his advise only applicable to that team.

Sometimes I change my assistant options for him to give me advise on tactics, etc. When I'm playing a game using my own tactics he advises me to make changes, sometimes I make them if I think they will work, if the team plays better with his advise applied I will use it for the next game too, if it fails next game I may consider his advise only applicable to that team.
Why my *** manager don't give me any advices ?

Instant result was desgined for FMC so using an instant result skin for the full game can't guarantee it works correctly.

But on FMC with instant result I've noticed no difference in results or tactics with/without match plans.

The only thing that isn't implemented with instant result is Opposition Instructions so if a tactic is reliant on OIs then of course Instant Result won't fully reflect the tactics effectiveness

Instant result was desgined for FMC so using an instant result skin for the full game can't guarantee it works correctly.

But on FMC with instant result I've noticed no difference in results or tactics with/without match plans.

The only thing that isn't implemented with instant result is Opposition Instructions so if a tactic is reliant on OIs then of course Instant Result won't fully reflect the tactics effectiveness
can u explain me all the match plans ?