what do you do with set pieces,training.ois and any other info please

Set pieces are set to whoever has the best attributes to take so for me it's Mo Salah and TAA. No OI's and training is done by the assistant

Season 2 update

I've only tested it with Liverpool so I could just be that my squad is stupidly good but the tactic is still going very well

fm_sHINRMtFjV.png

fm_qEuwaZQBpY.png

Has anyone else had any success with it?

I play with FC Dordrecht, after a promotion now for the second season in the Eredivisie (the Netherlands)

Last year i finished 12th (prediction 17th), so a good year, but struggeling with tactics

Now in my second season (media prediction 16 th) in the Eredivisie i give your tactic a try.

results:
1-1 Away against Heerenveen
5-1 Home against Vitesse
1-2 Home Against AZ (early red card)
5-1 Home against Heracles
5-0 Away against EVV (cup)
1-0 Away against Utrecht
6-0 Away against Top Oss

Just one lost en one draw. realy realy good tactic so far
Next matches
Home against Feyenoord
Home against PSV
Both a good test.

I keep you updated.

update.
Both lost...
0-2 against Feyenoord and 1-2 against PSV, top teams of the Eredivisie, so it can happen.

3-1 home against Volendam (cup)
2-1 away against Excelsior
4-0 home against RC Mechelen (friendly and early red card, so very good result)
1-0 home against Esbjerg fB (friendly)
4-0 home against MSV Duisberg (friendly)
3-0 away against Willem II
3-3 home against Ajax (they score in the last minute)

So... very very good tactic.

update: now I lost 5 in a row. keep you updated

Last edited:
I haven't got any screenshots to hand as I'm currently at work (busy as you can tell..)

I've started with Everton, I've signed André Anderson & Nicolo Armini - that's all.

Played 7 pre-season games so it's only early days, however results include a 7-0 win against FC Twente, a 6-0 win against Slavia Prague, and a 6-1 against AEK Athens. I know it's only pre-season but this is comfortably the best tactic I've used to far.

Hopefully it doesn't all fall over once the season starts! Will post some updates later on.

Happy Pancake Day!

Edit: These results are without Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Moise Kean & Yerry Mina as they were on holiday too!

This tactic is just unstoppable, currently, with united in the year, 2053 played 18 won 15, drawn 2 and lost 1. Scored 64 and only conceded 9. This tactic is insane and one of the best this year.

Hi smashed everything with pavers tactic but wanna change it up with this two up top where would you play mpabbe ?

fatti is unreal in the left wing attack

so out three positions where wouldyou use Mpabbe to full affect

cheers

Hi smashed everything with pavers tactic but wanna change it up with this two up top where would you play mpabbe ?

fatti is unreal in the left wing attack

so out three positions where wouldyou use Mpabbe to full affect

cheers

For me it would be advanced forward

fm_0GW6QKLkZP.png

Season 2 done. Another very successful season. 215 goals in all competitions.