Was Arsenal ManU worth watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis290

Reaction score
Unfortunately I saw that the score was 1-0. **** BBC, I just checked the front page to see about bin Laden and they have the score there from yesterday. Anyway, I'm happy about the result, but was it a decent game? Or was it boring?

Referee broke more of our attacks than Anderson or Carrick combined. Vidic handballed, but referee didn't see it or didn't want to give red & penalty so early on. We were great for first half. Second half UTD got back in the game and were close to score. Rooney had one nice FK which Szczesny saved. Then Ramsey scored. UTD were in control for the last 20m and we also had our chances on counter but we missed those. Clichy tripped Owen and it should have also been penalty, but ref didnt see it. Arshavin came on for Nasri ( injured his hamstring ) and was great defensively.

Decent game in my opinion.

Very good game, worth watching id say lots of action.

Wasent a classic Utd-Arsenal game but was well worth watching if your a Chelsea fan.

Wasent a classic Utd-Arsenal game but was well worth watching if your a Chelsea fan.

Anti Chelsea, Anti ManU fan

On Topic, Save your time and donnot watch the game.

considering quasit told you everything that happened, no its not worth watching

I enjoyed the second half has to be said. Szczesny made some quality (and match saving) saves, but Arsenals inability to mark properly was obvious. Rooneys FK was a bit of a corker. I enjoyed it personally

All I can say is that the referee hated penalties.

considering quasit told you everything that happened, no its not worth watching

Yeah as soon as I started reading the paragraph I stopped because it was obvious that it said too much.

Was a pretty good game, and I don't get how Arsenal was able to beat them when it didn't count for them and counted for ManU without Fabregas...that team just doesn't make sense sometimes.

But I have a really hard time watching a football game when I know the result, so in retrospective I shouldn't have wasted my time. My mind always wanders when I know the game is over.

I thought it was an awful game. We were **** and if Arsenal were a more ruthless team they would've put a fair few past us.

Status
Not open for further replies.