Was there ever a fix for the International callups glitch?

Reaction score
I'm just wondering since one of the Regens in the game is absolutely amazing yet I can't add him to my England squad.. :'( was there ever any sort of fix for this horrible bug?

hmmm. is he a double nation status, like English and etc ???

look at his international happiness. sometimes if a player with double nationalities will say with nation they will prefer to go.

like a player is boht english and italian. and prefers england more than itally. then if a the itaty tries
calling him up, it get cancled and say that he doesnt want to join Itaty.

do u mean that?

Last edited:
No I mean he is English, has played for England before but I withdrew him from the International side about 6 years ago and now he can never be recalled.

kenwaldronprofileperson.png

Last edited:
Is he international retired.

No, Nightmare is talking about a bug where you withdraw a player and they won't be recalled for the national team again. As fas as I'm aware, there's no fix for it.

No, Nightmare is talking about a bug where you withdraw a player and they won't be recalled for the national team again. As fas as I'm aware, there's no fix for it.

I mean the same thing, he might not be recalled because he might be International Retired, I do know what I'm talking about here, I have had 4 versions of FM and they all have international retirement.

I mean the same thing, he might not be recalled because he might be International Retired, I do know what I'm talking about here, I have had 4 versions of FM and they all have international retirement.

And I know what the OP is talking about because before I knew about this bug, I withdrew several players including Vidic, Evra & Neymar...and since then; they haven't been called up again. If the player had retired, I'm sure the op would know.

might be the current manager doesnt even need him in the England squad anymore.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a fix for this, if you're using the 11.3 patch then no, just hope they fix it for FM12!

might be the current manager doesnt even need him in the England squad anymore.

He is the England manager...