josh_brady

Reaction score
View attachment 87710
Wasps Football Club

The club was founded on the 1st of July 2016 by a group of Wasps Rugby fans who were equally as passionate about the beautiful game.

Wasps Football Club will play in the Vanarama National League South for the 2016/17 campaign.

The team will be starting with zero players & staff members on the books.

Wasps F.C are based in Coventry, Coventry City serve as their only affiliated Club.

Season Expectation 2016/17.

View attachment 87707

Last edited:
Information about the club.
View attachment 87702
Transfers in.
View attachment 87701
Making Transfers has been extremely difficult, we've hired the best Chief Scout available (6 JCA & 6 JPA) :(, a total of 44 players have joined Wasps FC to fill out the First and Reserve teams!

Pre-Season.

We only have 5 slots available for Friendly games, and they've already been scheduled by our Chairman David Boggins;

Kingstonian H
AFC Sudbury A
Greenwich A
Daventry A
Coventry City H

Training.

I will have training set to Team Cohesion for our Pre-Season due to the large amount of incoming players!​

Last edited:
View attachment 87668
Pre-Season Results.

View attachment 87670

I think we had a decent pre-season, it was nice to get all 40+ players some game time, this allowed me to decide on who should be in the First team/Reserve team, also who should be released already :O

Starting XI.

I have created a starting XI based on who has performed the best during pre-season for me.

View attachment 87669
GK. Peter Crook - 22 - CA 3/5 - PA 4/5
CB. Callum Walsh - 20 - CA 3/5 - PA 4/5
CB. Josh Banton - 20 - CA 2.5/5 - PA 4.5/5
CB. Callum Etches - 19 - CA 3/5 - PA 4.5/5
LWB. Valentin Gjokaj (C)- 23 - CA 4/5 - PA 4.5/5
RWB. James Love - 24 - CA 3/5 - PA 3/5
CM. Declan Hunt - 23 - CA 3.5/5 - PA 4/5
CM. Conor Hendricks - 20 - CA 3/5 - PA 4/5
AMC. Billy Lobjoit - 23 - CA 3.5/5 - PA 3/5
AMC. Deri Corfe - 19 - CA 3/5 - PA 4/5
AMC. Shpat Ismajli - 21 - CA 4/5 - PA 4.5/5​

No strikers? Ha! Bold.

I'm watching this, I like the idea of starting literally from nothing.

No strikers? Ha! Bold.

I'm watching this, I like the idea of starting literally from nothing.

Awesome, Thanks!

I have no idea what to expect! I've had to sign 40+ players, mostly with awful stats!

I have found "Strikerless" tactics seem to be the strongest in this years game :)

Kingstonian - We were handed our first loss in our first ever game in a 2-1 victory for Kingstonian, Aaron Chalmers heading home our first ever goal!
AFC Sudbury - Were easily beaten by Wasps in a 4-0 away victory, two goals for Man of the Match Billy Lobjoit, one for Francis Vincent who went off injured at half time, and the fourth by Emanuel-Williamson.
Greenwich - They started the game well, but conceded all 3 goals in the second half, with Billy Lobjoit scoring first and Emanuel-Williamson netting a brace.
Daventry - We finished our Pre-Season away to Daventry in a 1-1 draw, Emanuel-Williamson scoring his 4th Pre-Season goal!

Last edited:
Eastbourne Borough - We kicked off our first ever competitive game with a surprise 1-0 away win! RWB James Love with the only goal of the game, unfortunately our top scorer in pre-season Emanuel-Williamson was taken off injured and will be out for 6-7 MONTHS! :(
East Thurrock United - We won 5-1 in our home debut at the Ricoh Arena! 2 x goals for MOTM Billy Lobjoit, 2 x Declan Hunt and a goal for LWB Danny Glozier.
Oxford City - A thrilling game that ended in a 4-3 loss for us, Billy Lobjoit netted a Hattrick!, there was also an own goal.
Maidenhead United - Another high scoring game, ended 4-1 to the Waspies! a Hattrick for Shpat Ismajli and Deri Corfe also bagged a goal in the 90th min.
Ebbsfleet United - One of the favourites to win the league! we narrowly managed to grab all 3 points, Connor Hendricks and Aaron Chalmers with our two away goals.
Coventry City - We finally played our Friendly match, losing 3-1, Deri Corfe scoring for the Wasps.
Poole Town - We smashed Poole 5-1 at home, 2 x Deri Corfe, 2 x Shpat Ismajli and a goal for Connor Hendricks.
Hungerford Town - We finished a very impressive August with a 3-1 loss away from home, Aaron Chalmers heading our only goal of the game.
August Manager of the Month Award.

View attachment 87559
August Player of the Month Award.

View attachment 87410

Last edited:
View attachment 87419
September 2016.

View attachment 87416
Wasps are on fire! your defence is terrified!

Bishops Stortford - We started September with a 2-1 home win at the Ricoh Arena, Declan Hunt and Deri Corfe netting.
Whitehawk - Our wonderful home form continued with a 4-1 thrashing of Whitehawk, Billy Lobjoit scoring twice, Aaron Chalmers and Deri Corfe also found the net.
Welling United - A very close game, but we held on to a narrow 1-0 away win, Deri Corfe scoring the only goal of the game, his 6th goal in his last 7 games!
St Albans City - Billy Lobjoit scored the only Wasps goal in a 1-1 draw at Clarence Park in front of an attendance of 503 people!
Gainsborough Trinity - A smooth 2-0 victory in the FA Cup 2nd Qualifying round at home to Gainsborough, Martin Slocombe scored his first Wasps goal, and Deri Corfe bagged himself yet another goal.
Bath City - Ismajli finally back on the scoresheet with a solo goal in the first half, CB Martin Slocombe scoring in consecutive games for the Waspies!

September Manager of the Month.

View attachment 87411

We have been drawn at home to Brackley Town in the 3rd round of the FA Cup qualifiers.

Last edited:
Really good start, defence generally looking solid and getting the goals, as I was born in Brackley hope the cup game is a good one with them

Really good start, defence generally looking solid and getting the goals, as I was born in Brackley hope the cup game is a good one with them

Thanks for commenting. I have started much better than i thought i would, seeing that i started with zero players! I will be continuing this afternoon, so will post up the October results later, thank you to everyone viewing, liking or commenting :)

If I saw a bunch of wasps coming at me on fire, I would be terrified too :p

Wicked start!