Wasted Talent

I really don't see why Kaka left, he was the talismanic god of Ac Milan and was on a great contract.. why would you give that up?

All about the money.
Which is funny because if I remember, Manchester City bidded £100 million for him six months earlier.

The problem with Ronaldinho was towards the back-end of his spell at Barca, he was already a superstar and he knew it. He sacrificed football in order to go out partying and clubbing.

If he was 100% dedicated he would still be in the top 3 players in the World.

So ? Wouldn't you go out and party ? It's normal.. I don't see a problem with that..

I give dinho max respect for partying and clubbing !

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

90% of players that signed for R.Madrid and Man.City

RIP to their talents...

Couldn't agree more |)

that mario jargel guy and most players that play for city , madrid

id have to say david dunn. his injury problems really holted his career. such a shame he only ended up with 1 or so caps for england.

and cudicini didnt waste his talent, im sorry to say the special one wasted it. he was replaced for some reason after winning goalkeeper of the year.

Dean Ashton having to retire from football after being plagued with injuries just after his first england cap. West Ham fell apart when he was injured long term.

Jay bothroyd, as a city supporter i would know :D, but by now he couldv been a million miles better than a cardiff player

Keiron Dyer has to be a flop. Unlucky with injuries for his whole career, could have been a great player

Robinho comes to my mind as the biggest waste of talent. Signed for Madrid with an attitude problem then followed the money to City and was wasted. Loaned back to a mediocre Brazilian League then sold to Milan.

He can revive his career at Milan. The recent world cup showed he still has talent. Just needs to avoid partying in Milan with Ronaldinho.