Watching Serie A in the UK

phil_stretton

Reaction score
I've recently been wanting to get back into watching Serie A - I remember Channel 4 used to do Football Italia on a sunday afternoon, with Peter Brackely commentating and that bald chap, James something, hosting the show. When was this - mid 90's? Ahhh... my pre-teen years. Before women and beer interrupted my football!

So now I have Virgin, though no bolt-ons. So what channel/s show a decent amount of Italian football that I can add as a bolt-on for a few £s per month?

Any advice appreciated,
Phil

ESPN do show quite a bit of it and so does Setanta Sport.

Thanks for the quick replies. ESPN looks like a good bet at £6 a month. Can you get Setanta through virgin or do you need sky?

Yeah ESPN is your best bet, they show more Seria A than they do EPL. I think you can only access Setanta Sports if you're living in Ireland.

ESPN is also free if you're on the XL Virgin package so you might want to consider that.

[video=youtube;YaLQQINTjvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLQQINTjvA[/video]

:wub:

You can ESPN for free for two months on Sky, not sure if Virgin do that deal but if anyone is on sky, get onto their website and see if the deals still there. :)

BTW, ESPN is ****. But it's your best bet for Italian football, they show about 3 games per day [mostly repeats, obv].