jamesenty

Reaction score
just won the championship in first season with watford i ve got round ?18 million to spend and i need cheap and good players
what i need
GK
DL
MC
MR
CF
CF
and some loans as well any help will do cheers

Depending what year you're on, will hughes will come to watford for around ?5m- I know thats not cheap but he will keep you in the PL and make you money if you sell him on later.
Antonio Adan or Valdes for GK
Adam Smith for DL
CF's are expensive but loaning angelo henriquez from ManU is a good move.

good luck with the hornets! (H)

Try and get Zaha on loan for MR. You could try Danny Rose for DL, either sign him more get him on loan if not. Arron Cresswell is a great DL and not that expensive, I got him for 4m second season with Newcastle on 25k p/w.

going to have a look at all them cheers i got coates on loan from liverpool and danny pacheco on a free

Have a look at Hervin Ongenda, he's been immense for me so far, clocking up 20+ every season.

my transfers so far
Sebastian coates-liverpool-loan end of season
Raul garcia-a madrid-loan end of season
Antonio adan-deportivo-?1.7 million
Will hughes-derby-?4.5 million
Dani pacheco-alcorcon-free
Adam smith-tottenham-free
Clement chantome-PSG-?1.1 million
Marouane chamakh-crystal palace-?2.2 million

my transfers so far
Sebastian coates-liverpool-loan end of season
Raul garcia-a madrid-loan end of season
Antonio adan-deportivo-?1.7 million
Will hughes-derby-?4.5 million
Dani pacheco-alcorcon-free
Adam smith-tottenham-free
Clement chantome-PSG-?1.1 million
Marouane chamakh-crystal palace-?2.2 million

two more players just come in

Raul meireles- Fenerbah?e S.K. - loan end of season
patrick van aanholt-chelsea-free

good signings mate, stick team cohesion training on very high and you have a really good chance of staying up! Lord help you with chamakh though...:'(

good signings mate, stick team cohesion training on very high and you have a really good chance of staying up! Lord help you with chamakh though...:'(

he scored 15 with palace so thought was worth a buy but done nothing at all am 6th after 15 games so far

balanta was always a good investment, buy him for 2-4 mill i think, ad at the end of the first season, for me, as everton, his value shot up to 20 mill.

might have a look then that what need someone who can make money on

he scored 15 with palace so thought was worth a buy but done nothing at all am 6th after 15 games so far

Well it is chamakh ffs! Plus you bought him from palarse (one WFC's rivals in-game) it will probably take him longer to buy into the club

keep tabs on vitinho from CSKA, managed to steal him for 2.6 mil! been a monster for me at southampton

Vitinho goes crazy. I managed to get him on a free transfer. Sold him next season for 70 Million $.

Vitinho goes crazy. I managed to get him on a free transfer. Sold him next season for 70 Million $.
Yea, I got him January, 9 appearances 6 goals and 4 assists until he got injured and his season was over :(

Nathan Baker CD
Neil Taylor LB
Ben Davies LB
Gareth Barry CM (Free)
Sam Johnstone GK
Adam Johnson AM
Zaha, both Keane brothers and Henriquez and Powell are some loans to consider from Man Utd
Strikers - Carlton Cole, Nathan Delfouneso, Luke Varvey also consider Marvin Sordell, turns out amazing

2nd season players after coming 14th in prem

marco borriello-free
ashley williams-?2.2million
ibrahim afellay-free
ravel morrison-?2.2million
gael kakuta-free
fernando gago-loan
gregory van der wiel-loan
nabil ghilas-loan
federico viviani-loan
borja baston-?2million

marco borriello-free :)
ashley williams-?2.2million :)
ibrahim afellay-free :)
ravel morrison-?2.2million :S difficult to manage
gael kakuta-free :)
fernando gago-loan :)
gregory van der wiel-loan :wub:
nabil ghilas-loan :)
federico viviani-loan :S never heard of him
borja baston-?2million :S ditto

could you not get players on frees from your affiliation with udinese and granada? allan, pereyra, nyom, muriel etc? im udinese and i've been poaching players from the other teams for free.