Watford: Yellow army marching forward Again !

joshymitsu009

Reaction score
[h=2][/h]
Watford-FC-256x256(1).png

Watford Football Club has today announced the managerial change made at the club .Gianfranco Zola has been relieved of his duties as manager after mutual consent was agreed between both parties, In a surprising turn Watford have re-appointed ex manager Josh Thomas, Who led the club to the play-off final when he was last in charge when the club was in a bad financial situation.

Now with much more money in the bank much will be expected of Thomas when he returns.

Josh Thomas spoke of his pride about joining his former club " i am so happy about joining my old club, the fans are superb and i look forward to working with all of the players.

I will Post friendly Results And Transfers Soon

(old story is here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...953-watford-yellow-army-marching-forward.html )

32953d1265042597-lgfires-story-templates-skysports.png

Tomlin completes move to Watford
_66801444_tomlin.jpg

lee Tomlin today completed his move from Peterborough to Watford

The 1.5 million pound signing of Lee Tomlin to Watford has today been completed. there was much speculation surrounding Tomlin and Watford's new owners have put their hands in their pockets for Josh Thomas and have go their man in Tomlin.

Thomas Said " Lee is a superb talent who fits a need for us, he is very direct and skilful and will be a big lift for the club"

Anya and Geijo loans terminated, As Tony Watt comes on loan from the Bhoys
Tony+Watt.jpeg

Tony watt today joining Watford on loan

Watford have announced the signing of Tony Watt on loan till the end of the season. With Watt coming in Alex Geijo and Ikechi Anya have both returned to their Parent Clubs.

Thomas said " i have been an admirer of Tony since he was in the youth team at Celtic and we are all delighted that he has chosen to come and play for us"

great layout watt great signing but just my opinion but i feel £1.5 million for tomlin a lot for someone who doesnt score much or does he?????

great layout watt great signing but just my opinion but i feel £1.5 million for tomlin a lot for someone who doesnt score much or does he?????

cheers, left wing was a position where their wasnt really a star player, but he doesnt score a lot of goals will have to wait and see i suppose

Watford Enjoy Unbeaten Pre-Season
3337689026_3ba6145c4f_o.jpg

Watford finished their pre-season today with a 3-3 draw at home to estudiantes, management and players seemed happy with watford's pre season going unbeaten in the 6 games they played and getting valuable playing time to all members of the team especially to new signings Tomlin and Watt.

Manager Thomas said " we had a good pre-season and the squad is ready for the cup tie against aldershot on tuesday"

View attachment 339535

Two Goal Watt Sees Hornets Through Against Plucky Aldershot
article-2319044-199E469D000005DC-913_634x461.jpg

Aldershot 2-3 Watford (AET)

Tony watt's two goals saw watford advance to the 2nd round of the capital one cup against a resolute aldershot side who put up one **** of a fight but ultimately a bit of class told and watford progressed.

Thomas said " fair play to aldershot they gave it a right go, but we just had enough quality in extra time "

Pudil Misses Penalty as Watford Slip to 1-0 Defeat
2342822.jpg

Watford 0-1 Blackburn

Watford suffered defeat on the opening day of the season in what was a battle of two very evenly matched teams. kazim Richards seized on an error by Manuel almunia to score a goal and later in the game Daniel Pudil had his penalty saved by paul robinson.

Thomas spoke to the media and said " its a difficult loss to take but we have to move on quickly"

Derby Grab Deserved Win
327555-lsh.jpg

Derby 2-1 Watford (Tomlin)

Derby took the spoils against watford after Theo Robinson broke away from the watford defence to score past debutant goalie Jonathan bond. on the bright side for Watford Lee Tomlin netted his first goal for the club.

Tomlin said " im delighted to get of the mark, but its more about the team and we lost today so the lads are all dissapointed"

Pudil wont be taking penalties again LOL not best of starts but im sure it will get better